Ted's Owner is back in the Honda game -- Nick's '95 Integra LS hatchback

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
Header is in, painted, and installed, and holy crap. What a difference. Fitment is perfect, sound is insane, and the power difference is definitely noticeable. I decided against wrapping it and I may polish the header back out later, but for now, I'm very happy.
I do have sound clips, but I have to get the vids from my friend. I got one open header WOT and one with the full exhaust after header WOT.
Here's the pics.

My car needs a full wash and detail. I also need to re-drill three exhaust studs and helicoil them (thanks again, previous owner.), but it's fine for now. :)

Ted's Owner

Up and coming plans --

1. Re-zipstitch the front bumper
2. Remove the rest of my a/c
3. Modify the a/c condenser so I can re-drill and re-tap my exhaust manifold studs
4. Re-finish the rest of my wheels
5. Get new tires (205/60R14 Federal SS-595's)
6. Get new struts (Lotek short struts)

:)

Ted's Owner

Not much really new.
I refinished both driver's side wheels. They're both white now.
Repainted my trunk.
Removed all of my emblems.
Re-did my zip stitching.

And I ordered an action camera similar to a GoPro, which means I'll be able to take proper videos and pictures again soon. :)

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
wondering how long the paints going to last. I had my header ceramic coated 5yrs ago and still looks good as new

Header is in, painted, and installed,

My car needs a full wash and detail. I also need to re-drill three exhaust studs and helicoil them (thanks again, previous owner.), but it's fine for now. :)

osiris19

I need to go and paint my header matte black until I get a new header.

Ted's Owner

It just dawned on me that my thread might be boring to some due to my lack of consistent updates and lack of pictures. Well, I forgot I had two sets of random photoshoot pictures I haven't uploaded, and they're all taken by random people, so I'll go ahead and post those below. :)

DB7ish

Looks good. I've always loved the black with white wheels combo. Also, its tempting me to do Niteshades on my taillights. I'll probably not go as dark though, and just leave the reverse lights untouched. Every single car I've owned has had blacked out taillights, so might as well continue a tradition. lol.

Ted's Owner

Looks good. I've always loved the black with white wheels combo. Also, its tempting me to do Niteshades on my taillights. I'll probably not go as dark though, and just leave the reverse lights untouched. Every single car I've owned has had blacked out taillights, so might as well continue a tradition. lol.
My taillights is actually tint from the tint shop. My headlights are Nightshaded. That was a mistake, lol.

Downstar strut top nuts are on, and I'm picking up stuff for a battery relocation and an oil change tomorrow.