What to do with my teg?

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
Lol there's like 3 people just have to search. And on the ebay exhaust trust me I know send it back get your money back. Stock is better than no name s***. Get the yonaka its the best bang for buck
Talk to Ganyon about the Yonaka. It may not be as good as some people are lead to believe.

dlo253

Yeah, Yonaka falls under the s*** category... It's just branded is all.... Although, I suppose it is the best of the worst, ya know?

Ted's Owner

If I were to make a recommendation, I would say go back to stock if money is an issue, and just add a nice MagnaFlow muffler or something similar.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Ive never been lead to believe Yonaka was good. That might be cause i dont listen to people but im not entirely sure yet. I might just be smart instead.

JayVee

2Dr Banger
Yeah, Yonaka falls under the s*** category... It's just branded is all.... Although, I suppose it is the best of the worst, ya know?
This , and Ganyon had a thread about his muffler dying out less then a yr .

So much knowledgable advice man , hear these people out ha .

@nemesis , lol .

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

teggnewbie

I expect this ebay exhaust to die out in a year or two, its too late to send it back and right now I honestly could care less about it cause when I get the money ill get a good one like apexi or dcsports maybe even a borla but for now it good hopefully I like the sound and look when I get it hooked up

teggnewbie

but anyways the car started but sounds like shit so the timing hasn't been messed with but we are sure that its something minor like the timing belt once that's replaced ill hook this new exhaust up post a video and from there its inspection!!!

Ted's Owner

but anyways the car started but sounds like s*** so the timing hasn't been messed with but we are sure that its something minor like the timing belt once that's replaced ill hook this new exhaust up post a video and from there its inspection!!!
Congratulations! I'm glad all of the hard work finally paid off!
And in reference to getting 'good' exhaust, your choices from worst to best would be as follows:
DC Sports < A'Pexi = Borla. Either the A'Pexi or Borla would be awesome. One advantage to the Borla is that you could go with a Borla ProXS muffler and custom tubing and have a stock look, a little louder than stock tone, and one of the highest flowing mufflers on the market.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Car runs like s*** ---> Owner buys exhaust that will give 0 performance points = Terrific :thumbup:

Last edited:

Ted's Owner

Cut him some slack, y'all. He doesn't even have his license yet and this is his first car. He got eBay exhaust. There are worse things he could've done. Besides, it's his first car. If this turns out to be a mistake on his behalf, it'll be a learning experience for him to fix it.

teggnewbie

I'd rather save my money for better things than a freaking exhaust pipe thank you very much its an exhaust I have my whole for ahead of me to spend 100s on one why waste my money now as a teen I know they suck but honestly I don't really care anything can be broken just like anything can be fixed