what's a good brake kit?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
That's why I have Motul...

Never ever ever ever had an issue brake under extreme conditions. My only week point is my shity tires right now...but I had the setup I mentioned earlier on the 16 KDW2 and damn that bitch could stop...
I was using Motul before. I recently changed to Endless and holy crap! It's awesome! :shock:

blacknightteg

I drive a Reject Special
I was using Motul before. I recently changed to Endless and holy crap! It's awesome! :shock:

im definitely going to get a better fluid. so i want to try and maybe order all those rotors and pads right now. but they are saying "fewer then 2" in the availability so i dont want to try and buy them and them be on back order, any other place you can think of to maybe look?

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I'm running AP Racing fluid in the GST. It's works well
im definitely going to get a better fluid. so i want to try and maybe order all those rotors and pads right now. but they are saying "fewer then 2" in the availability so i dont want to try and buy them and them be on back order, any other place you can think of to maybe look?
If you are getting them from TireRack, then I would just call them. That is an awesome place and everyone I've ever talked to there has been more than glad to help out.

rsxer63

Willwoods are nice and relatively inexpensive... I run AP Racing which is nice but expensive too. I would make sure whatever you pick that it is a name brand and not a knockoff.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
What did you notice was dif?
The pedal feel was much stiffer than when I was using the Motul. I also found myself braking too early at corner entry. After getting used to it, I was to late brake into corners with ease. I need new pads and rotors...