your car picture thread V2.0 *READ/FOLLOW RULES ON PG.1*

ACJett

Enthusiast
lol, now I want a cookie.... Snickerdoodle please!

This should be cool. Hope to be able to contribute every once in a while...

jbrown97ls

I like this format... gives me more opportunities to contribute. Most challenges in the last thread were impossible for me...

Easy Challenge
Challenge 1: Mud Slinger, Picture of your car after it was just playing in the mud, looking for a fair amount of mud on the car

Moderate Challenge
Challenge 2: Double Take, A picture of your car, a reflection of your car (from a mirror, window etc) and at least one other integra's REFLECTION ONLY all in one photo.

Difficult Challenge
Challenge 3: The International, a Photo of a UKDM, JDM, and USDM integra in one picture.

McMahon

JackTuned
Would you like to complete one of your challenges coy? Its been 3 days!

Easy Challenge
Challenge 1: Mud Slinger, Picture of your car after it was just playing in the mud, looking for a fair amount of mud on the car

Moderate Challenge
Challenge 2: Double Take, A picture of your car, a reflection of your car (from a mirror, window etc) and at least one other integra's REFLECTION ONLY all in one photo.

Difficult Challenge
Challenge 3: The International, a Photo of a UKDM, JDM, and USDM integra in one picture.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
is this for pride or is there a prize :p

speedin

The Transporter
Would you like to complete one of your challenges coy? Its been 3 days!
To be fair they were my idea. And if no one beats the easy one i'll get that. I wanted to see a teg all muddy but as soon as it rains here i'll do it.

Easy Challenge

Moderate Challenge

Difficult Challenge

McMahon

JackTuned
To be fair they were my idea. And if no one beats the easy one i'll get that. I wanted to see a teg all muddy but as soon as it rains here i'll do it.
Yea it hasnt rained here in a week or so as well.

Easy Challenge

Moderate Challenge

Difficult Challenge

JDMasfck

I got 2 of the 3 cars in Challenge 3.. no UKDM's around me at all.. :(

speedin

The Transporter
this game when it first started was awesome..

What happened?
People got bored? IDK.

Im going to make a executive decision and alter the challenges to try to spark things up again. To be fair I came up with them and its been 7 days...

Hopefully people can do some of these quicker. I left that hard challenge as its really not that hard.

Easy Challenge
Challenge 1: Taco-loco, Take a picture of your teg in front of Taco-bell with hot sauce packets on the hood.

Moderate Challenge
Challenge 2: Quinientos, you car parked next to any car that has over 500bhp (crank hp)

Difficult Challenge

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Well I couldn't get challange 3 done, my buddys wrx broke down on cruise,blown head gasket ftl!than it rained and buddy with jdm front had to leave early for work. I do have all tegs minus jdm front, in its place I have a badass wagon! I already have pics in my log of usdm,jdm,ukdm if that counts?! Sorry guys..

speedin

The Transporter
Well I couldn't get challange 3 done, my buddys wrx broke down on cruise,blown head gasket ftl!than it rained and buddy with jdm front had to leave early for work. I do have all tegs minus jdm front, in its place I have a badass wagon! I already have pics in my log of usdm,jdm,ukdm if that counts?! Sorry guys..
You have some time, I left that one stay.

McMahon

JackTuned
I'll try the taco bell one on my lunch break. Cant make any promises though.

Easy Challenge
Challenge 1: Taco-loco, Take a picture of your teg in front of Taco-bell with hot sauce packets on the hood.

Moderate Challenge
Challenge 2: Quinientos, you car parked next to any car that has over 500bhp (crank hp)

Difficult Challenge

r0g3r16

not as many people seem to be interested in this one like in the old one.... and i really wanted to see new pics:(

ProjektDC2

well if i can get my dad to pull the chevelle out of his garage sometime this week i will get number 2 for you guys. enjoyed going through the old thread and this one seems to be dying really fast.

Last edited: