your car picture thread V2.0 *READ/FOLLOW RULES ON PG.1*

speedin

The Transporter
well if i can get my dad to pull the chevelle out of his garage sometime this week i will get number 2 for you guys. enjoyed going through the old thread and this one seems to be dying really fast.
Sweet. And really guys, no Taco-bell yet. How much easier can it get, lol!
Easy Challenge
Challenge 1: Taco-loco, Take a picture of your teg in front of Taco-bell with hot sauce packets on the hood.

Moderate Challenge
Challenge 2: Quinientos, you car parked next to any car that has over 500bhp (crank hp)

Difficult Challenge
Challenge 3: The International, a Photo of a UKDM, JDM, and USDM integra in one picture.

mirrorimg

If I get a chance, I will knock out #1, before the beginning of next week :lol:

Easy Challenge
Challenge 1: Taco-loco, Take a picture of your teg in front of Taco-bell with hot sauce packets on the hood.

Moderate Challenge
Challenge 2: Quinientos, you car parked next to any car that has over 500bhp (crank hp)

Difficult Challenge
Challenge 3: The International, a Photo of a UKDM, JDM, and USDM integra in one picture.

speedin

The Transporter
If I get a chance, I will knock out #1, before the beginning of next week :lol:
Sweet, yea that challenge was supposed to jump start it. I mean any easier and its just, take a picture of your car.

Easy Challenge

Moderate Challenge

Difficult Challenge

rockadilla

thats right.
haha im freaken pissed off at myself , i was seriously eating at taco hell and thought to myself that i should check on the challenges. but then i got my food and was too busy eating to look at my phone. and when i got home i walked in my room and first thing i did was look at CI and saw this thread and this challenge and was like WTFF!!!!! and hauled ass back there. but at least its only like a mile from my house LOL

its not the best pic but it'll have to do

Easy Challenge
Challenge 4. sweet tooth - your car with some sort of dessert (candy, ice cream etc) in the picture. (would prefer in the bumper "mouth" of the car, or in the engine bay (like ur cars eating it LOL) :what:)

Moderate Challenge

Difficult Challenge

JDMasfck

So here is the old #2 Reflection one.

I also got #2 from this challenge: Civic behind me and RXS next to us are both over 500.. Can't provide stats if needed or better pic)

Moderate Challenge

speedin

The Transporter
new chalenge for 1
a tv inside ur trunk 20'' or bigger.
Its supposed to be the easy challenge. I wouldnt call that easy..

And JDMasfck, the photos have to be taken after the challenge. You cant use old photos. And yea we replaced the reflection one for something easier.

Easy Challenge
Still waiting for a applicable one

Moderate Challenge

Difficult Challenge

rockadilla

thats right.
I think that would be an easy challenge :what: I could get that done as soon as I get home... If my say has anything then I vote that the challenge stays, how is carrying ur tv out to ur car for 5 seconds hard?
Its supposed to be the easy challenge. I wouldnt call that easy..

speedin

The Transporter
I think that would be an easy challenge :what: I could get that done as soon as I get home... If my say has anything then I vote that the challenge stays, how is carrying ur tv out to ur car for 5 seconds hard?
When your TV is a 48' its not an easy undertaking...

But if you can do it easy, then sure go for it.

Easy Challenge
20'+ Tv in your trunk

Moderate Challenge

Difficult Challenge

JDMasfck

And JDMasfck, the photos have to be taken after the challenge. You cant use old photos. And yea we replaced the reflection one for something easier.
Too bad I took the reflection one today. I'll get the HP one later tonight, as he is one of my best friends.

rockadilla

thats right.
When your TV is a 48' its not an easy undertaking...

But if you can do it easy, then sure go for it.
haha sorry dude i didnt wanna seem like a douche or nothing, i forgot that lots of people have huge ass TVs now, ive had the same 26" for like 8 years lol

anyways heres the pic

Easy Challenge
NEW CHALLENGE: Jesus Freak. take a picture of your car at a church.

Moderate Challenge
Challenge 2: Quinientos, your car parked next to any car that has over 500bhp (crank hp)

Difficult Challenge

r0g3r16

do i win??

Easy Challenge
Challenge 1: Jesus Freak. take a picture of your car at a church.

Moderate Challenge
Challenge 2: Quinientos, your car parked next to any car that has over 500bhp (crank hp)

Difficult Challenge
Challenge 3: The International, a Photo of a UKDM, JDM, and USDM integra in one picture.[/QUOTE]