your car picture thread V2.0 *READ/FOLLOW RULES ON PG.1*

r0g3r16

alright so new easy challenge your car at the park with the little kid slides n swings in the backround

Easy Challenge
Challenge 1: your car at the park with slides/swings in the back.

Moderate Challenge
Challenge 2: Quinientos, your car parked next to any car that has over 500bhp (crank hp)

Difficult Challenge
Challenge 3: The International, a Photo of a UKDM, JDM, and USDM integra in one picture.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

speedin

The Transporter
haha sorry dude i didnt wanna seem like a douche or nothing, i forgot that lots of people have huge ass TVs now, ive had the same 26" for like 8 years lol .
LOL, its all good.

Easy Challenge

Moderate Challenge
Challenge 2: Quinientos, your car parked next to any car that has over 500bhp (crank hp)

Difficult Challenge
Challenge 3: The International, a Photo of a UKDM, JDM, and USDM integra in one picture.

mirrorimg

When your TV is a 48' its not an easy undertaking...

But if you can do it easy, then sure go for it.
Holy crap Mark. BALLER with a 48ft TV!!!!!

Easy Challenge

Moderate Challenge

Difficult Challenge
Challenge 3: The International, a Photo of a UKDM, JDM, and USDM integra in one picture.

speedin

The Transporter
Holy crap Mark. BALLER with a 48ft TV!!!!!

Easy Challenge

Moderate Challenge

Difficult Challenge

rockadilla

thats right.
lol i dont think its dead, but maybe cuz im the only one doing challenges haha, ill get my 3rd easy one here in a lil bit unless someone else gets it really fast

Easy Challenge

Moderate Challenge

Difficult Challenge

Last edited:

r0g3r16

haha ima try to do challenges also. but i have no idea were to find any car with that much hp and i dont know any one else with a teg...lol so i gotta wait for some easier challenges

speedin

The Transporter
haha ima try to do challenges also. but i have no idea were to find any car with that much hp and i dont know any one else with a teg...lol so i gotta wait for some easier challenges
You can find a swing cant you?

Easy Challenge

Moderate Challenge

Difficult Challenge

rockadilla

thats right.
You can find a swing cant you?
hes the one that posted this current challenge

Easy Challenge

Moderate Challenge

Difficult Challenge

r0g3r16

haha yea so i cant do that one .. i have to wait till the next one or another i think 2 days right

McMahon

JackTuned
I'd help but I'm at work til dark and you dont want to be in the park at dark....

Easy Challenge

Moderate Challenge

Difficult Challenge

rockadilla

thats right.
here it is, not the best but still there

Easy Challenge
Challenge 1: Mall Rat, your car with a shopping mall in the backround

Moderate Challenge

Difficult Challenge

r0g3r16

dam im stuck at work till 530. ima try to do that one after work tho does it have to be in like a mall or just the like city shopping center?

siberianfire

A dodge viper and my gsr

Easy Challenge
Challenge 1: Mall Rat, your car with a shopping mall in the backround

Moderate Challenge
Challenge 2:Your car with 2 other of the same car, but 3 different generations total

Difficult Challenge