your car picture thread V2.0 *READ/FOLLOW RULES ON PG.1*

mirrorimg

If the mall challenge is done by tomorrow, im getting it on my hungover way home from a friends house.

Easy Challenge
Challenge 1: Mall Rat, your car with a shopping mall in the backround

Moderate Challenge
Challenge 2:Your car with 2 other of the same car, but 3 different generations total

Difficult Challenge
Challenge 3: The International, a Photo of a UKDM, JDM, and USDM integra in one picture.

speedin

The Transporter
Moderate Challenge
Challenge 2:Your car with 2 other of the same car, but 3 different generations total

Just yesterday, from left to right.... Hawk Eye, Bug Eye, Peanut Eye, and My Bug Eye.

New moderate challenge:

Look Ma No Hands! : Your car on jack stands with all for wheels off the ground (clearly seen in the photo, and no lifts, jack stands!)

Easy Challenge
Challenge 1: Mall Rat, your car with a shopping mall in the backround

Moderate Challenge
Challenge 2: Look Ma No Hands! : Your car on jack stands with all for wheels off the ground (clearly seen in the photo, and no lifts, jack stands!)

Difficult Challenge
Challenge 3: The International, a Photo of a UKDM, JDM, and USDM integra in one picture.

whitedc4

not high quality buuuuuuuuuut it works lol.

new easy challenge.
italiano! your car in front of an italian restaraunt

rockadilla

thats right.
got it :D freaken awesome restaraunt a couple miles from my house :thumbs up

and the 1987 Farrari Testarossa that u cant see in the 1st pic :drool:

NEW CHALLENGE; ur car outside a bar

Easy Challenge
Challenge 1: Drunken Lullabies, your car outside of a bar

Moderate Challenge
Challenge 2: Look Ma No Hands! : Your car on jack stands with all for wheels off the ground (clearly seen in the photo, and no lifts, jack stands!)

Difficult Challenge

Last edited:

whitedc4

c'mon someone goes to the bar...with their integra..

Easy Challenge

Moderate Challenge

Difficult Challenge

McMahon

JackTuned
For the Moderate, I have a stripped Integra, just the frame, up on jack stands. Will that work? Its hard to even tell its an integra lol.

Easy Challenge

Moderate Challenge

Difficult Challenge

whitedc4

...if it's your car do it. speedin's pic doesn't have an integra.
you just have to have all four wheels in the pic as well.
and if you're like me the stripped integra u have has no wheels and if any.. a spare

McMahon

JackTuned
Its got rear wheels but none on the front due to taking apart the whole front suspension.

Heh, if I go out that way after work I'll take a pic just incase.

Easy Challenge

Moderate Challenge

Difficult Challenge
Challenge 3: The International, a Photo of a UKDM, JDM, and USDM integra in one picture

speedin

The Transporter
For the Moderate, I have a stripped Integra, just the frame, up on jack stands. Will that work? Its hard to even tell its an integra lol.
Not really what I was looking for, but if its your car with 4 WHEELS off the ground on jack stands it counts. Your going to need 4 wheels though.....

...if it's your car do it. speedin's pic doesn't have an integra.
All these challenges go for your own car, be it a teg or something else.

Easy Challenge

Moderate Challenge

Difficult Challenge

whitedc4

All these challenges go for your own car, be it a teg or something else.
i wasn't arguing your picture he asked if his stripped integra that doesn't look like an integra would count. i tried explaining. i don't do so well i guess.

Come on people... this was a fun game.. :(
new challenges :D

Easy Challenge

Moderate Challenge

Difficult Challenge

jbrown97ls

would this count?

EDIT: If so, id like to change the easy challenge to
"Shred sled" your car parked in front of a skate park

Easy Challenge
Challenge 1: Shred Sled :Your car parked in front of a skate park (not just a half pipe or grind box!)

Moderate Challenge

Difficult Challenge

Last edited:

rockadilla

thats right.
Easy Challenge
Challenge 1: Shred Sled :Your car parked in front of a skate park (not just a half pipe or grind box!)

Moderate Challenge

Difficult Challenge
hmmm maybe ill get this easy one tomorrow :D

McMahon

JackTuned
Aw they tore down the skatepark here and they are currently building another one.

Free bump!

Challenges said:
Easy Challenge

Moderate Challenge

Difficult Challenge

bcartwright88

damn.. this game needs to come back....

Ill go grab the skate park tomorrow.

Easy Challenge

Moderate Challenge

Difficult Challenge