NastyDB8's swag-mobile ; )

Nick_C78

Black friday sales man. And much better with the motor. And dang my little 1.8 is gonna have its work cut out for you guys going b20v.

NastyDB8

Black friday sales man. And much better with the motor. And dang my little 1.8 is gonna have its work cut out for you guys going b20v.
Black Friday sales FTW! lol These upgrades mean nothing Nick without the skills to handle it properly :thumbs up

NastyDB8

hey I'm the little guppy swimming with the sharks when I go for the first time and I would not be surprised if I spun out going too aggressive on a turn..lol good lookin' out on the link.

Local

hey I'm the little guppy swimming with the sharks when I go for the first time and I would not be surprised if I spun out going too aggressive on a turn..lol good lookin' out on the link.
x2 dude hahah. im gonna be in the dirt & facing backwards all day long.

NastyDB8

well I have been doing more research on my dyno graph and clearly my engine is running under par... I am pretty sure my 96 JDM B18C should be around 160whp tops... I am 23whp below that...hence the rebuild/new build. I think maybe by removing my SRI and replacing with CAI would probably gain a couple more HP and a better header choice...not sure how much my smashed DC (4-1) header is taking away from total WHP...probably not much if any at all.

Nick_C78

Actually, youll be with other guppies. They put you in run groups by experience. First timers are with other first timers. I am sure you can talk to anybody for help. I am still learning and suck, but I will be more than willing to try to give you SOME pointers or even a ride along.

And yeah man your power is low, but anything can be restricting it. Do a compression test and such and see how that all is. Still better than 88whp :p We will see how mine does on his dyno with my new set up. I will be sad if I get 88whp :p

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
well I have been doing more research on my dyno graph and clearly my engine is running under par... I am pretty sure my 96 JDM B18C should be around 160whp tops... I am 23whp below that...hence the rebuild/new build. I think maybe by removing my SRI and replacing with CAI would probably gain a couple more HP and a better header choice...not sure how much my smashed DC (4-1) header is taking away from total WHP...probably not much if any at all.
A stock JDM B18C should make around 150whp actually.