NastyDB8's swag-mobile ; )

NastyDB8

Actually, youll be with other guppies. They put you in run groups by experience. First timers are with other first timers. I am sure you can talk to anybody for help. I am still learning and suck, but I will be more than willing to try to give you SOME pointers or even a ride along.

And yeah man your power is low, but anything can be restricting it. Do a compression test and such and see how that all is. Still better than 88whp :p We will see how mine does on his dyno with my new set up. I will be sad if I get 88whp :p
I doubt you will be making 88whp...lol But when I was making that kind of powa WATCHOUT!! LMAO!! . I am gonna look into doing a compression test to check my engine...crossing my fingers that the guy I found on CL doesn't flake on me with the dizzy...I gotta return the loner I temporarily have.

Nick_C78

Hah yeah I know. I have no idea how much power I will make though. SHould make for an interesting dyno day. Just a long as there is no smoke I will be a happy man at the end of it.

Yeah man best of luck on getting that dizzy. So when do you plan on getting the b20 and such.

NastyDB8

The B20 won't be until next year I gotta save save save , which means my build is going in a different direction to what I initially posted lol however I think it could a step in the right direction to help me getting closer to 200whp before any kind of major machine work is done. I am doing research on porting my stock manifold. I have been finding some interesting stuff about velocity/flow/static pressure/pressure recovery loss ; )

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
The B20 won't be until next year I gotta save save save , which means my build is going in a different direction to what I initially posted lol however I think it could a step in the right direction to help me getting closer to 200whp before any kind of major machine work is done. I am doing research on porting my stock manifold. I have been finding some interesting stuff about velocity/flow/static pressure/pressure recovery loss ; )
I'm glad you're actually doing some research. A lot of of people just add to cart without doing any kind of research. Plus you can always ask guys like me, Nick, or Elton for advise. :thumbs up

Nick_C78

Yup yup. B20v are beasts. I am going to be scared when matt builds his monster. And now I have you to worry about. You should start a parts list. 200 whp is going to be fun man. We will see how far I am going to be from that goal as well, probably very far... As long as I am 170's or 180's I will be happy.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Yup yup. B20v are beasts. I am going to be scared when matt builds his monster. And now I have you to worry about. You should start a parts list. 200 whp is going to be fun man. We will see how far I am going to be from that goal as well, probably very far... As long as I am 170's or 180's I will be happy.
My motor's definitely not going to be a monster man. Trust. :lol:

Nick_C78

I'm glad you're actually doing some research. A lot of of people just add to cart without doing any kind of research. Plus you can always ask guys like me, Nick, or Elton for advise. :thumbs up
Oh I was included? I feel special :p

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Yeah X i saw the clip with a bit of smoke coming out at the end of the run. Comp test will be telltale. Them dents are big but i dont think they'll make up for the difference in power, just close the gap better. I cant remember what your set up is but i think its still oem cat right? Hit up zombiegurl i think shes selling a header for a gsr, should bolt right up. In the long run though you'll end up selling it for a better exhaust setup on the b20. Anything that bolts up to the stock cat isnt going to give you shit for power.

lol "stay tuned" stealing that

NastyDB8

Hey what's up everyone... updates will be posted soon along with more info on build...I'm excited that I will start getting things going. stay tuned! (lol get it?!)