NastyDB8's swag-mobile ; )

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Everything has to be supported by other mods. I've seen many power ranges on gsr builds that dont make power past 8k, not including this one cus i cant speak in certainty. But just to support the idea of it occurring. If im not wrong, high rpms require a combination (or variation) of cams, flow, vt, and compression as the main components. Of course fuel. Part of the recipe isnt going to work. We will have to wait to hear what elton says about it. Im sure his vt was appropriate for the tuner 2's but i dont recall that he had any head work done.

Totally with you on a whole new build. After seeing his results im hella jelly. So jelly i said hella. I just want to slap in a 2 liter. :mrgreen:

Last edited:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
loool oh yeah so cal people dont use hella often. haha!

I cant wait to decide what i want to do with my new block. or spare block.

Nick_C78

I think he needs to just be happy and drive the bitch. Spend money elsewhere like suspension, and an itr tranny. Exhaust and intake should come after you go ahead and do everything else, because you have plenty of power. Good suspension and better gearing+LSD will make it that much more beastly.

NastyDB8

I may go to button , well I wanna go but depending on schedule at home with kids activities. I'll see as we get closer to that day. I'm going as a spectator though.

Nick_C78

If you go to spectate you can go to drive. It will only be another like 30 dollars in gas+ the entrance fee. So figure $170 more to track vs spectate.

NastyDB8

If you go to spectate you can go to drive. It will only be another like 30 dollars in gas+ the entrance fee. So figure $170 more to track vs spectate.
Let me have what your smokin' bro lol. $30 bucks from $170 is a big jump right now. My pockets ain't DEEP like that bro lol. And even if I had it I still wouldn't drive my car with the way the suspension is,,I could risk doing more harm than good and an extra unexpected expense.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Let me have what your smokin' bro lol. $30 bucks from $170 is a big jump right now. My pockets ain't DEEP like that bro lol. And even if I had it I still wouldn't drive my car with the way the suspension is,,I could risk doing more harm than good and an extra unexpected expense.
Throw your passenger seat into my car and ill take you on track my dude. :thumbs up

I hate having to tell people that...i told joe that earlier. i should really get another seat rail.

NastyDB8

Throw your passenger seat into my car and ill take you on track my dude. :thumbs up

I hate having to tell people that...i told joe that earlier. i should really get another seat rail.
If i go then that ride along for sure dude. But then i'd have to get a helmet :( not in budget right now.

NastyDB8

well my radiator recently blew out...

removed the fans...

I decided to leave everything ready for new radiator to arrive...