NastyDB8's swag-mobile ; )

NastyDB8

I'd like to take this time to shout out those that have helped and contributed to this engine build and parts accquired : ) (Jacob and Desmon) Import Life Performance, (JDMXDB8 ) RacelineUSA ,Tom Attack and I couldn't of had this happen without Nick4dei,NemesisCBR and Local with all the hangout sessions at my pad going over parts for my build and exchanging ideas Thanks guys. Oh and this is not the end of my build ; )

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
So mister nasty. YOu can space out the plenum on that manifold right? Ive herd two different things.

NastyDB8

*** UPDATE ***

ECU and s100 dropped off at Raceline and waiting for tuning date to be set. I can't wait, I'm looking to see if I can hit 200whp ; )

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I don't think the street series can, but I'm pretty sure the race series you can.
i just wish my friend still has his, maybe he does i have to go over and look because this is from the street description:
Building upon the performance legacy of our Pro Series Intake Manifold, as well as using the latest in CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) software; Skunk2 Racing has created a three-piece modular design that allows for easy disassembly, porting, and plenum volume changes through the use of a removable plenum and optional plenum spacers. In addition to CFD testing, the Ultra Series Intake Manifold has undergone extensive in-house dyno and on-car testing which has led to a design that is less restrictive, yielding both torque and power gains well over many of the competitors.
which makes it confusing from what a lot of people have said.

*** UPDATE ***

ECU and s100 dropped off at Raceline and waiting for tuning date to be set. I can't wait, I'm looking to see if I can hit 200whp ; )
woot! do you have a build list?

Last edited:

NastyDB8

i just wish my friend still has his, maybe he does i have to go over and look because this is from the street description:

which makes it confusing from what a lot of people have said.

woot! do you have a build list?
Unfortunately I didn't save any papers from the box. Build list is on the first page on the bottom of my first post. :)

NastyDB8

@ Samurai I double checked my manifold and it appears that you CAN adjust the plenum size if you wanted to.

Update : I went to tune today and as soon as I have the dyno graph I will post up results. : )

NastyDB8

A pic of engine bay before installing new RC440 injectors

Bag of goodies...

s100 installed.

Injectors being installed...

teaser pic lol