My 94 Sedan Build-Up - Lots of Pics = ) [ Updated Constantly... So Stay TUNED!!! ]

XjoEnX

Very nice. Is there any known way to give plastidip a nice shine or reflection like a regular paint job?

Rockingout92

Dude I love it! I was totally thinking of dipping my teg too when spring rolls around. Please post close-ups and lots of photos when she is done!

phenom3030

Oh wow, that plastidip is looking pretty good so far! Please post more pics!

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
some more pics. using a razor to cut the edges and bam. it also sorta cleans the trim too, lol

the end result... dun dun dun.

well it got kinda dark, more pictures later. the as much as the white wheels dont look that bad, i had to remove them due to the fact i ran OEM fenders and didnt want to risk rubbing with the white mf10s. so back with the 16s they go.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
thanks guys. tape is sorta friend or foe when it comes to dip.

for some reason the sedan doesn't look right with the blacked out portion of the bumper like the coupes so decided i wanted to try something different with my spare rear bumper... busted out the dremel and started cutting away. i'm almost done. some more trimming and even cuts. paint the inserts black and dip the bumper and we're good to go.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
^^^ you must live in a perfect world with no driveways, pot holes, man holes, ramps, dips, bumps... and where fiberglass is indestructible! you live on the track or what? lol

Last edited: