My 94 Sedan Build-Up - Lots of Pics = ) [ Updated Constantly... So Stay TUNED!!! ]

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
I am surprised to see your teg red.

Weird.
haha i know right? u figured i should try to dip it blue since the bay is... but iono. blue / red clashes tho... so the blue clappers/lugs look hella weird. might plastip the silver 16's black? :what:

g3teg97

Super Moderator
haha i know right? u figured i should try to dip it blue since the bay is... but iono. blue / red clashes tho... so the blue clappers/lugs look hella weird. might plastip the silver 16's black? :what:
I think its just because that was the cleanest silver four door.

I can't wait to see what it looks like when done. Every look the car has had is all good. 8)

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
I think its just because that was the cleanest silver four door.

I can't wait to see what it looks like when done. Every look the car has had is all good. 8)
haha i know right... folks aint got nothing on silver tegs

Whoa is this the same one? When did you paint it red?

That color is dope btw
its only plastidip. did it last week in the sun.
aww why not i DD my uk front! ooh but i guess mugen is more rare haha

car looks great red, i really like what you did with the rear bumper!
main reason is if i cracked the bumper during daily driving... i'd deserve to get kicked in the nuts... lol. i cant bare the thought of damaging a collectible... especially when it was a pay checks worth. >.< haha. so yea you're damn right its locked away, lol.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
i feel ya, my one shroud is messed up from DD, and my bumper needs another paint job(it will be its 5 r 6 time) but fulk it, pay to play right? lol

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
i feel ya, my one shroud is messed up from DD, and my bumper needs another paint job(it will be its 5 r 6 time) but fulk it, pay to play right? lol
haha true. thats why u need extra bumpers playa! lol 2 ukdm bumpers... i think the ladies AND dudes will throw themselves at you, lol.

Have you decided on what the color of the legit paint job will be? I really like the cut out on the bumper!
laguna blue pearl, its off the last s2k production. the bay is currently painted that color. i saw someone do it a coupe AGES ago... thought it was cool and could see through it and notice his LCAs and bars.

so nice to be 1 color right? haha