girls

DarkDB1

I think about 80% of the girls I know can drive a manual. Then the ones that don't know how to drive a manual usually don't have a car at all or only know people with automatics.

I find it more uncommon for homo's to not be able to drive a manual because "its too hard".

DC Guardian

Uniqueness defines
I think about 80% of the girls I know can drive a manual. Then the ones that don't know how to drive a manual usually don't have a car at all or only know people with automatics.

I find it more uncommon for homo's to not be able to drive a manual because "its too hard".
I dont understand that last part, too many "double-no's" lol

Sent from my DC4

drevans_satx

Dylan
Hey asshat my two gay dads both drive standard daily. A 325ci and a beater f150.

Also a 1913 model T if you call it standard.

Not a single female I know drives standard.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Ryan659

Wait wait wait, two gay people can raise a child with out screwing them up? Well, i'm assuming you're not screwed up :D

Watch out homophobes, aka Republicans.

Swerve

Shawn
Wait wait wait, two gay people can raise a child with out screwing them up? Well, i'm assuming you're not screwed up :D

Watch out homophobes, aka Republicans.
Lol attacking stereotypes with stereotypes. Im very Republican and support gay mariage completely. My Uncle is gay and so is my other Uncle ;) I wish he didnt wear a kilt to my birthday party (thats awkward to have to explain to my friends) but Idc. Its 'Merica if you want to spend eternity in Hell I say go for it :moon:

drevans_satx

Dylan
I'd say I turned out pretty normal lol. My dad also drove my standard cars while he visited.

Eternity in hell lmao. Assuming there is a hell.

not anther cody

Quite a few.

I also make it my duty to teach every girl I date to drive a stick. I find its a great date idea. They always have fun, just keep it in a parking lot, for all our sakes. :lol:
Said this in class a few mins ago. Sitting in the office now. #highschoolproz

Swerve

Shawn
I'd say I turned out pretty normal lol. My dad also drove my standard cars while he visited.

Eternity in hell lmao. Assuming there is a hell.

Yes exactly. My cousin is amn awesome guy with a dope STI. And yes I love 'Merica because you can believe whatever you want :D

That being said, political disscussions on the interwebz never end well. So I'll leave this here and be on my way...

Driving an auto is like jacking off instead of having sex - it does the job, but it's less than ideal

krisx13

Schweet.
my DA is manual :D but my daily mazda is an automatic...it's not fun being in bumper to bumper traffic in a manual

Swerve

Shawn
:D touché

It's oh so much fun though :D

Yea but I love all you guys and Im fully aware I have quite contraversial beliefs because (stereotype again xD) most people who modify cars tend to disagree with me, Im from the hills lol.

Ryan659

Yea but I love all you guys and Im fully aware I have quite contraversial beliefs because (stereotype again xD) most people who modify cars tend to disagree with me, Im from the hills lol.
You'd be surprised by how many people would probably agree with your beliefs or parts if them. The problems arise when a person in the argument believes that their belief is the one and only right one and will not accept any deviation of that belief. And they can no longer argue their point and rely upon attacking the other person personally.

But you are from the hills though so.....
:) jk