girls

TheSkygun

^false, they will just try to adapt and cause more accidents

edit: or some one will think " oh ill just leave it in the last gear, genius?"

drevans_satx

Dylan
Or! We can just ban that lesser gender from driving at all! Then we won't have to get rear ended when they wanna tell Becky that Jason asked her to prom!

-_-

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

integswap94

I also agree automatics should be illegal except for those not able to drive one and ive tryed to teach my girl how to drive my car for like 6 months now and she just dont get it wev almost wrecked my car like 10 times and it doesnt help her being only 4'11 lol

drevans_satx

Dylan
I almost got rear ended yesterday. Actually....about every 3 days some asshat will come to a stop like 2 inches fr my bumper.

Its great when they almost hit the trucks. Go ahead and get a tow hitch through your face bitch. Or good luck recovering your car after it hits that ranch hand bumper.

awright3331

G1 TEG
I almost got rear ended yesterday. Actually....about every 3 days some asshat will come to a stop like 2 inches fr my bumper.

Its great when they almost hit the trucks. Go ahead and get a tow hitch through your face bitch. Or good luck recovering your car after it hits that ranch hand bumper.

Has anyone else noticed that our integras tend to be targeted by idiots to almost hit us or cut us off and we almost hit them? Its bull shit just cause our cars are old does not mean that ass holes have the right to try and destroy them. I have so much invested into mine i believe i will end up in jail if i get hit i wont be able to get another G1 integra ..

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk HD

Teggy64

Got vtec?
Pretty much all the girls I know don't know how to drive stick and most don't care to. I tried teaching a girl I was dating how to drive my car and she could't even get it into first gear.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
My recent ex could drive stick. A girl I'm sorta talkin to can drive stick. I LOLd when she asked to drive the srt thou

XjoEnX

I think automatics should be illegal except for those who are disabled and cant drive stick. As when you drive a stick your using all of your brain, youre more alert to your surroundings. Plus there would be less wrecks from those females talking on the phone putting on makeup and such

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk HD
lol wut

integswap94

Why dont your trade your car for a manual man thats what I would do if I was you and yeah teenage girls shouldnt drive cuz there always texting on there phones and putting make up on I got smashed by one last year and had to get my check bone operated on