`.-. Changed my Gauge Light to Amber!!! =]

Blackassassin

LS=Likely Slow
went out right after reading this and got some ambers, put em in only took 10min and bam it looks good, nice write up too. :thumbup:

kcombs

GS=goes slow
its a one piece bulb that has the base all in one.just like in the cruise button.
what i did to make get a diff color was went to the dealer and got some bulbs for the heated seat switch for a tl
(they are yellow) and took the yellow condom off and put them on the climate control bulbs. it made them look yellowish. then i did he brake light repair tape thing on them.

kcombs

GS=goes slow
no prob. it gave me something to do.lol... :)

Greenbling

I noticed others posted non-amber colors... so I will post my all green led interior swap...

Then I completed a small upgrade.

end005

^^^ wow, you went above and beyond. So you gave up your vents for audio? or does the face/screen cover the whole thing?
________
AROMED

Last edited:

tsu878

"Supersonic Vtec fun"
nice cluster love the colors but like dude said hope that flips down, just would be to bright for me.

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
has anyone else done this to their DA? i saw that everyone was doing it, so i went out and bought two packs of lights, 4 total bulbs. I have an extra cluster laying here so i tried it out on it first, only two of the bulbs are 194's the rest are smaller. i could only get the left and right side to light up amber. i had alot of trouble getting the bulbs into the cluster thats in the car. every time i touched the plastic for the climate controls and all that it would break here and there, then i couldnt get the cluster all the way out, so i had to put the bulbs in with it still hooked up. and now i cant seem to get the speedometer to plug back in, and my turn signals dont work. but oh well, ill mess with it in the daylight... heres some pics. too bad it doesnt light up amber from 5K + and from 90+ with everything else white...that would be kinda cool.

stock:

amber on the ends with white in the center:

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
just noticed greenbling posted his DA. but he used LED's not the 194's...maybe thats how i should do it. got any pics of the backside of the cluster or how you wired them in?

disbsohn

Elevation Nation
its funny cause about a week ago i was trying to find bulb covers cause i thought that is what i had to put in it inorder for the color to change.. and today i was bored at work so i decided hey let me go to club integra and look around and i found this... awesome guys appreciate the info cause tomorrow before work i am gonna go to either autozone, o'reily, or walmart and get the bulbs i think i want to go with amber or red but i have a feeling the red will look sick.. i guess i will try both and see how it looks.. and umm i'll post pics i guess..