`.-. Changed my Gauge Light to Amber!!! =]

Greenbling

^^^ wow, you went above and beyond. So you gave up your vents for audio? or does the face/screen cover the whole thing?
Yeah, gave up the vents, I had a couple of different fixes for that though. The side vents actually do sufficiently. They put out a little more now that i blocked off the center vents. I was considering custom fabbing vents above the screen. idk... it is really not a big deal. The side vents work well.

those green leds are pretty badass
Thank You! I changed every light in my car to LEDs (except for a few like buttons....)

nice cluster love the colors but like dude said hope that flips down, just would be to bright for me.
I can control how bright the screen is. I have different frontends...or..screen colors, that i use... they automatically change when it is night.

just noticed greenbling posted his DA. but he used LED's not the 194's...maybe thats how i should do it. got any pics of the backside of the cluster or how you wired them in?
Ericb: Check out this link! it will tell you all that you want to know...http://g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156313

Bizkit64

Yo?
^ Depending on how dark you want it you can just keep adding layers. I did it about 5 months ago and I noticed no wear at all, still the same color as the day I did it.

RustyBoX

Hey all,

I did my gauge today, changed it to blue. I bought some led bulbs at an auto shop and it turned out good.. but not enough bright, pretty much like MeDiKTeG's ones. Here's the best pic I was able to take (sorry it's only the rpm) :p

The gauge is actually a lil brighter than in the pic. I can see evrything pretty well. But does anyone know if somehow it could be possible to have a bright blue like DOHCtor88's climate buttons or like the volks gauge??

Anyway I'll probably change them for red ones and do the clock and climate controls in red also so it fits with my radio :p