`.-. Changed my Gauge Light to Amber!!! =]

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
^ lol that's a LOT better than the regular blue bulbs i used for mine when experimenting. =X

search our diy section. someone did a write-up on changing the climate control colors, if i remember correctly.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
where would you get the translucent film to do the clock and the climate control?

sOuL

man i rember this thread,i think half of CI changed there guage bulbs after this was made lmao

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
^ lol yeah.

i don't even remember what color mine are right now. i haven't driven the teg in so long. i think they're green still...or white.

speedin

The Transporter
where would you get the translucent film to do the clock and the climate control?
Clock I could never make it turn out right.

If I remember right I used tail-light repair tape and wax paper to keep it white in the day. I though I made a DIY? Hum

RustyBoX

Hey
I changed my gauge now to red (mine was the dark blue one) and guess what... It's still freakin' dark DAMn. Now could it possibly be something I did wrong or is it just the lights that are crappy?! I used eurolights led 194.. If anyone could give me tips or anything..
And now I'm not sure I'll be able to return 2 other open products :p

RustyBoX

Does anyone know if there's somewhere else in the car I can put some 194 bulbs.. Cuz I'm stuck with 4 reds :p