Kuchtaboy: 2001 Acura Integra LS

DA6righthand

Registered Badass
nice teg. although, i'd be rockin the civic as a winter beater. rust sucks ass and i would do my best, if i were you, to avoid it.

just my :twocents:, but i wouldn't waste my time with a supercharger. with the money you would spend on the motor set-up you want, you could have a k-series. a k has close to or more than 220hp stock...thats reliable power. whats not to love?

none the less, nice car and its lookin' good.

ewoo

filipinoFTW!
hmm.. we have similar plans. supercharged b20/vtec. good choice man, good luck with the car and the build.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
yeah, I thought you were looking for a DA integ. But whenever a sweet deal like this comes along, it's hard NOT to grab it lol... 3500 is a decent price.... Nice though. I am anxious to see what you're going to do with it..... :D
haha, I was looking for a DA, but came across this deal and thought it was pretty good! haha

Yeah yeah. That's my buddy. I do have a misfire, but it's nothing too bad. I'm not worried for now. it runs and I'm building a motor for it come summer time.

nice teg. although, i'd be rockin the civic as a winter beater. rust sucks ass and i would do my best, if i were you, to avoid it.

just my :twocents:, but i wouldn't waste my time with a supercharger. with the money you would spend on the motor set-up you want, you could have a k-series. a k has close to or more than 220hp stock...thats reliable power. whats not to love?

none the less, nice car and its lookin' good.
I don't think this motor will cost me 6 grand to build.. I'm also looking for a B20/vtec to swap in before it gets supercharged. probably not until next year is when it'll get boosted unless I get a good price. lol

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
K series are over-rated. You can make something more powerful for way less out of a hybrid Accord motor.

I'll post a new thread in a second with the info.

:thumbs up

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
K series are over-rated. You can make something more powerful for way less out of a hybrid Accord motor.

I'll post a new thread in a second with the info.

:thumbs up
Which Accord motor? You do know the 4cyl Accords have K24s right?

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
A stock K20a2 puts down like 165-170. They are that bad designed stock. I'm sorry but I have to say an I/H/E and a tune is not giving up 50-55whp on an N/A car

I've seen quite a few on the dyno. They don't make 220 with I/H/E with all factors set properly on the dyno

Last edited:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
A stock K20a2 puts down like 165-170. They are that bad designed stock. I'm sorry but I have to say an I/H/E and a tune is not giving up 50-55whp on an N/A car

I've seen quite a few on the dyno. They don't make 220 with I/H/E with all factors set properly on the dyno
I'm kidding... I wanted to see if you would believe me. Here is my friend's DC2 ITR and his specs. Not the most up to date mods list though.

http://www.turbomagazine.com/events/turp_0809_2008_grand_prix_super_lap_battle/1998_integra_type_r.html