Which OEM wheels should I get, Help!!

DC4#1

I am looking to get oem wheels now, either gsr blades or ls meshs. I have looked around at tons of pics and still can't decide which of the two I want. I got hooked up with a used car dealer and he will trade with 200 on his end for any kind of stock 4x100 rims I want. He's got gsr blades and LS meshs. I know that meshs are more popular and I personally think they look better, but if gsr blades are more rare I would kinda want those just to try and stand out with oem wheels. Does anyone have a clean integra with either of these types of rims on their ride? and would you mind posting pics. I'm so confused as to what I wanna do. Thanks!

DC4#1

Alright, I am definitely swayed towards blades now. Thanks for your opinion. I have all new tires on my 17s hankook all season, not really though. How much do you think this guy should add on his end of the deal for blades with decent tires and they will probably need some polishing.

mirrorimg

Please try to use some better topic names. I expected to see that you have some engine or electrical issue with your car. I did not expect to see "Which wheels should I get."

I would definitely go with the gsr blades they are more sporty looking unlike the meshies which look too fancy. When you got the car you wanted to de-rice it and with the meshies you are ricing it again IMO. I vote grs blades.
WHAT? Meshies are rice? lol. no.

Go with whichever you like. I'm a fan of both. I like blades, and I like meshies. I would not say that Blades are "rare," but they do fetch a SLIGHTLY higher price than meshies. Considering you are going to daily these, resale doesn't matter. Get which ever is in better shape or whichever you like better. Theres lots of pictures out there for reference

Meshies: I didnt really look, but im sure there are plenty more pics HERE

And blades more here

Last edited:

.Cortez

94' LS
Am I the only Integra EVER to have my rims? jesus...

DC4#1

Nope, I really haven't been a big fan of the fat fives, but there not bad. I'm just trying to find a good rim for a white car... Something clean looking to match the car.

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
I have LS meshies! I like them! and @Ermworld I dont think its possible to have a factory rim be ricey especially since its not chrome or oversized. but your opinion!
Here are my Meshes