It amazes me...

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Some Wiki enlightenment...

Characteristics of offenders

Further information: Race and crime in the United States

As of 2008, a statistics report which surveyed all persons arrested for offending, stated that of the crimes surveyed for which the identity of the offender could be determined, 77.2 percent of all persons arrested were white or Hispanic, 20.3 percent of people arrested for offending were black or black and Hispanic; and the remaining 2.4 percent were of other races. After arrest, 45.1% of violent crimes and 17.4% of property crimes nationwide were cleared by arrest or exceptional means. As of 2008, statistics report as that of 16,277 murders, 10,568 were committed by males, 1,176 were by female, and 4,533 were committed in which the offenders sex was unknown. Likewise, 5,334 murders where committed by white offenders, 5,943 were committed by black or black and Hispanic offenders, 273 were committed by offenders of other races, and 4,727 murders were committed by offenders whom race is not known.

As of 2001, the chances of going to prison in percentages for various demographic groups
According to Anthony Walsh, "Whites constituted 82.2% of the American population in 1999 (US Bureau of the Census, 2000), with arrest rates for murder (48.9%), rape (63.1%), robbery (46.0%), aggravated assault (64.4%), burglary (68.1%), larceny/theft (64.9%), motor vehicle theft (58.0%), and arson (72.4%). It should be noted that the "white" category in the UCR includes non-black Hispanics, and the "black" category includes black Hispanics." A 2008 FBI Uniform Crime Report on rape and sexual-based crime published by the United States Department of Justice stated that of the crimes surveyed, whites represented 65.2% of persons arrested for rape, blacks represented 32.2%, with American Indians and Asians ranking just above 1%. "Hispanics", "Hispanic-White" or "Hispanic-Black" was not specified into any specific category.

According to the latest "Hate Crimes Reported by Victims and Police," a 2008 Bureau of Justice Statistics Report, hate crime offenders were predominantly white (61%), whereas the victims were predominantly black (72.9%) and targeted because of their race (51%). Among religious hate crimes, the majority of victims were of Jewish faith (65.7%) with less than one in ten offenses aimed at people of the Muslim faith (7.7%).[15] Among crimes aimed at ethnicity and national background, the majority of hate crimes were of anti-Hispanic bias (64%).

Reporting at the annual meeting of the American Sociological Association (August 3, 2008), sociologists at Bowling Green State University found that men who attend college are more likely to commit property crimes during their college years than their non-college-attending peers. The research draws from three waves of data from the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health and examines education, crime levels, substance abuse and socializing among adolescents and young adults. Also, according to Naci Mocan of the University of Colorado and Erdal Tekin of Georgia State University, "We find that unattractive individuals commit more crime in comparison to average-looking ones, and very attractive individuals commit less crime in comparison to those who are average-looking."

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_the_United_States
Your scientific study is a little off, OP. lol

natron84

Like I mentioned before. You get your taxes back. Those Immigrants DONT. Who keeps the money that was never claimed? The government.
Thats because they don't pay taxes!!!! If you are an illegal working in this country you get paid under the table. therefore there are no taxes for the government to keep or give away. But I will tell you where most of my taxes go...Free services for illegal immigrants. And yes I agree with you that most of them work the kind of jobs you and i wouldn't want. But I'm sure their are other legal citizens who are down on their luck and would kill for those jobs. And yes people do starve to death in this country. You should just stop assuming crap and calm down on this issue.

Cripton805

Thats because they don't pay taxes!!!! If you are an illegal working in this country you get paid under the table. therefore there are no taxes for the government to keep or give away. But I will tell you where most of my taxes go...Free services for illegal immigrants. And yes I agree with you that most of them work the kind of jobs you and i wouldn't want. But I'm sure their are other legal citizens who are down on their luck and would kill for those jobs. And yes people do starve to death in this country. You should just stop assuming crap and calm down on this issue.
Do you know how much profit a company would make if they had 0 employees? :roll:
MAJOR PROFIT which would mean... They would pay MAJOR taxes. They would be losing A LOT of money if they we're paying under the table. Wow

Sure. Some might, but the majority are not.

Cripton805

I think that you need to understand that racism's main cause is hatred over problems and arguments in the past. most racist people are taught to dislike someone simply because their parents do, and their parents have, and so on. I cant hate british people simply because my ancestors were slaves to them. The wrong doers are already dead. Nobody alive now has anything to do with it. If you keep using the past to justify your generalizations of people, you sir are bordering on becoming what you claim to dislike.
I learn to dislike people due to their actions. Not because of your skin color.
If "white/black/mexican" people are discriminating against somebody because of their nationality or skin color. I doubt that you will find that I like that person. I might dislike, but that doesn't mean I would want to cause harm to people that are from any specific race. Nor would I refuse the right to people in need.

Cripton805

Some Wiki enlightenment...

Your scientific study is a little off, OP. lol
Thats a wiki link and that is comparing the crime rate the the population in general.
(In which who knows if its a credible source)
Every other race is still a minority. So in comparison to white people, there are less from their own general population.

Heres a credible link.
http://www2.fbi.gov/ucr/cius2009/data/table_43.html

That's a ton of white people arrested, but there are more white in the country than any other race.

natron84

the only way they can get these jobs is by either taking pay under the table or falsifying their information to appear as a legal citizen. In 2009 at american apparel in LA the ICE found 25% of their employees had false information or none. They were forced to be let go. It is illegal for them to work or claim taxes period. Try to justify this and you will be contradicting federal law.

natron84

Allright man Ima go ahead and just back out of this thread because of frustration. But I hope you dont harbor any hard feelings over my posts. later

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Thats a wiki link and that is comparing the crime rate the the population in general.
(In which who knows if its a credible source)
Every other race is still a minority. So in comparison to white people, there are less from their own general population.

Heres a credible link.
http://www2.fbi.gov/ucr/cius2009/data/table_43.html

That's a ton of white people arrested, but there are more white in the country than any other race.
It doesn't matter how you try and justify it, everything is right there in black and white (no pun intended) for ya.

If you click on the Wiki link I posted, you can see who and what they used as references for the article. They used the site you say is more credible. See below.
11.^ http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/cius2008/offenses/clearances/index.html
12.^ http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/cius2008/offenses/violent_crime/murder_homicide.html
13.^ Anthony Walsh (2004). "Race and crime: a biosocial analysis". Nova Publishers. p.23. ISBN 1590339703
14.^ http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/cius2008/data/table_43.html
15.^ a b [1]
16.^ Male College Students More Likely than Less-Educated Peers to Commit Property Crimes Newswise, Retrieved on August 3, 2008.
17.^ Report: 7 million Americans in justice system
18.^ "America's One-Million Nonviolent Prisoners". Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice. Archived from the original on 2006-06-08. Retrieved 2006-06-13.
19.^ "Prisoners in 2002" (PDF). Bureau of Justice Statistics. Archived from the original on 2005-12-28. Retrieved 2006-06-13.
20.^ http://www.rand.org/pubs/papers/2008/P7742.pdf

Source:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_the_United_States

I'll humor you, though. Using your preferred link, I'm comparing the percent distribution.

Just a brief overview, but here's more from your link...

Overview

■In 2009, 69.1 percent of all individuals arrested were white, 28.3 percent were black, and 2.6 percent were of other races.
■Of all juveniles (individuals under the age of 18) arrested in 2009 in the Nation, 65.9 percent were white, 31.3 percent were black, and 2.8 percent were of other races.
■Nearly 70 percent (69.7) of all adults arrested in 2009 were white, 27.8 percent were black, and 2.5 percent were of other races.
■White individuals were more often arrested for violent crimes than individuals of any other race, accounting for 58.7 percent of those arrests.
■The percentages of adult white and black arrestees for murder were similar, with 49.6 percent being white, and 48.4 percent being black.
■Black juveniles accounted for 51.6 percent of juvenile arrests for violent crimes.
■For property crime, white juveniles accounted for 63.9 percent of juvenile arrestees.
■Of juvenile arrestees charged with driving under the influence, most were white (92.0 percent).
■White juveniles accounted for 76.7 percent of juveniles arrested for arson in 2009.

Sooo...

Black people are the most violent and are most prone to commit crimes
:what:

00DC2TW

It doesn't matter how you try and justify it, everything is right there in black and white (no pun intended) for ya.

If you click on the Wiki link I posted, you can see who and what they used as references for the article. They used the site you say is more credible. See below.

I'll humor you, though. Using your preferred link, I'm comparing the percent distribution.

Sooo...

I dont think you get what he is saying he is saying out of all the black people, they have a higher percentage of committing a crime, than white people... White people have committed the crime more, but they are the majority by a lot, but the actual ratio of black people who have committed crimes to those black people who have not is higher

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
No killing. Nada except delicious animals in a humane way. :)
i never understood the use of the term "humane" for animals... Treating animals like they are Humans??? its retarded and makes zero sense, maybe that just my southern coming out lol but still. Chickens don't know the fucking difference between a field and a cage. I agree they shouldn't be tortured obviously. But wasting time and money trying to make them "comfortable" is ridiculous...

8-bit

do what now?
Lol ok they dont pay taxes from their paycheck but they shop at all the same locations so in a sense they pay taxes. For every single thing. Housing,food,clothing, even cars.

Cripton805

Sooo...

As far as your links they might, or might not.

My link are actual FBI, Police, State Reports.
That is who they report to.

Did you bother to read that it said 51% of juveniles commiting violent crimes were black. That means 49% were (Other), not just whites.
And once again that is from the general population. There are more white people than blacks.
Of course there's going to be more crimes commited by white people since they're are more, but within the "White" population, there are less % wise to their general population. Like I said already. lol

I don't know how else I could explain that to you.

Cripton805

Lol ok they dont pay taxes from their paycheck but they shop at all the same locations so in a sense they pay taxes. For every single thing. Housing,food,clothing, even cars.
Employers have to report employees, because they have to show expenses. Or else they will go bankrupt because they won't be able to afford the taxes at the end of the year.

So in fact, yes... Most illegal immigrants must pay taxes somehow. Unless they work cleaning houses, selling burritos, etc...

Employers have to have expenses or it shows like they make a TON of money which would mean at the end of the year, they would be losing major cash.