It amazes me...

Cripton805

Absolutely!
This country was originaly set to be another place that england wanted to call their own as well. AKA take from whomever was here 1st (the Native Americans)... Thus the reason why they get a paycheck from the govt. monthly and have their own TINY bit of land here and there (which the govt. is trying to dwindle down more)
On these reservations, the laws of the land dont really apply! Wonder why?

Its very ironic to me that the AMERICAN REVOLUTION was about exactly what we Americans today feed into.
OUR government with the taxing,health,etc. is doin exactly what England was trying to do back in the 1700's
and we(the colonies) said no to all this nonsense!
Now America is just what it was goin to be in the first place...just for people other than originally plannned.
This place is a joke and its sad. Arm up people its comming....
That's what I'm saying.
The English were like the "Illegal Immigrats" trying to get away from a bad country.

I guess it was ok for the English / French / British to do it. (Luckily for them they had revolutionized in Europe)
Or the Natives would have killed them all.

The English said " f*** THAT " and fought their way in.
But like I said. I guess it was ok for THEM to do that right?

I guess nobody has learned from history. Sadly that a cat as young as I could see that.

Last edited:

Cripton805

I thought this was interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LCL2IqgjSc

Big props to the latino guy standing up to those bastards, like a boss. They make me ashamed to be white, stupid f***ers
I'm not saying ALL white people are doing that, but the majority that are, ARE white.
It's like the division of the North and the South when they were trying to abolish slavery.

Latinos are the ones being shit on right now.
I get harrased when I go to areas where the aren't to many latin folk.

That is coming from every race. Not just whites.

WAR 178

Premium User
I hear ya bro....
I had seen in the news a while back about the laws being passed to be able to profile (mexicans in AZ)
Once this passed....I felt so bad! I lived in AZ for a min and still have family there...A very good buddy of mine like a brother is Mexican and is still there. He tells me how he gets pulled almost weekly (and he was born in Phoenix and looks 100% Puerto Rican)
This is just the start of terribly wrong things to come...soon everybody will be profiled and harrassed for a variety of reasons.
Just this week they started passing bills to go after "terrorist" where ever on the planet.
I guarantee that will be the cause (or "probable cause") to start going after whomever they deem fit in this world....
The rights of Americans and the whole world are starting to be taken away before your eyes, and they just keep forcing something/anything to keep fear in your face so you dont realize that we/the world is being hearded into some sort of direction to be completely controlled for their profit/power.

There is going to be some sort of revolution again... Im just watching where, and how many are going to be involved.

Cripton805

I hear ya bro....
I had seen in the news a while back about the laws being passed to be able to profile (mexicans in AZ)
Once this passed....I felt so bad! I lived in AZ for a min and still have family there...A very good buddy of mine like a brother is Mexican and is still there. He tells me how he gets pulled almost weekly (and he was born in Phoenix and looks 100% Puerto Rican)

There is going to be some sort of revolution again... Im just watching where, and how many are going to be involved.
Luckily I'm a citizen. It's sad because I know people here that are not here legally, and they we're brough here in diapers, infants, kids, etc...

Now their forced out of High School to go on without an education. I'm talking about 4.0 Students as well as kids not doing too well. Since their parents work picking crops for dirt cheap labor and don't get any tax money back, there is no way they can afford to go to college. Not only that, they hardly know enough spanish to even try to survive in Mexico, so they can't continue their education if they decided to try to go back anyway.

Those people are f***ed.
People that are here legally have no idea because their sitting comfortably either getting unemployement "because they lost their job", or just chillen being able to get a job at McDonalds.
Damn I know people that would get to love to work at MCD's just because they can't get any other job than picking damn crops.

One of my friends is busting his balls off trying to pay for community college. Sometimes he can go for a semester for a class or two if he can afford it.
Working for his education.

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
Ahhh you must be forgetting about the slaves that Romans took from Greece, Macedonia, Carthage; that weren't black.

Or

The Greeks taking slaves from Sicily, as well as other conquered areas.

OH YEAH

DON'T FORGET THE FREE BLACKS WHO OWNED SLAVES

I almost forgot to mention that the North refused to have black soldiers fighting along side them in uniform, yet the confederacy allowed them to enlist and valued them greatly.

Just because you've watched Roots doesn't make you an expert.

WAR 178

Premium User
That is just sad as hell...
I just cant believe how everybody in this world deep down wants for there to be prosperity, but yet are too selfish to have everybody on the same page.

The reality of the whole thing is that the ones out there learning the land and how to go and live from it... Will be the ones with the real knowledge soon! And that in itself is very scary, being that nobody looks at the bigger picture of when fossil fuels are completely depleated ( within 30-50 years) what does the globe do? With all the disasters happening damn near daily now, the weather, etc..... Money and the retarded things people are fighting over is going to seem feeble.
Thats when the mentaly strong will have to step up, when this world goes dark over being greedy and wanting more.

Cripton805

Ahhh you must be forgetting about the slaves that Romans took from Greece, Macedonia, Carthage; that weren't black.

Or

OH YEAH

I almost forgot to mention that the North refused to have black soldiers fighting along side them in uniform, yet the confederacy allowed them to enlist and valued them greatly.

What does that have to do with anything. Those were conquered areas and that was way the hell back then and nothing to do with oppression of another country and people fleeing trying to go to another for survival and freedom.

Watched roots? I don't even know what Roots is.
You must watch that.

Blacks owning blacks? That's problems within their own country.
Just like the French, British, English we're being taken advantage of by their own "white" rulers.
EVERYONE was a slave.

WAR 178

Premium User

Or

OH YEAH

isnt the movie glory about the 54th? from the north....

Cripton805

That is just sad as hell...
I just cant believe how everybody in this world deep down wants for there to be prosperity, but yet are too selfish to have everybody on the same page.

The reality of the whole thing is that the ones out there learning the land and how to go and live from it... Will be the ones with the real knowledge soon! And that in itself is very scary, being that nobody looks at the bigger picture of when fossil fuels are completely depleated ( within 30-50 years) what does the globe do? With all the disasters happening damn near daily now, the weather, etc..... Money and the retarded things people are fighting over is going to seem feeble.
Thats when the mentaly strong will have to step up, when this world goes dark over being greedy and wanting more.
People don't know anything until they live in their shoes and realize they don't have a choice.
Any race.

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
isnt the movie glory about the 54th? from the north....
Not even sure.

And the blacks owning blacks....took place right here in the USA.

What the OP needs to realize is:

EVERYONE IS EQUALLY RACIST. He's too thick to realize, he's blatantly racist with his thread.

natron84

What does that have to do with anything. Those were conquered areas and that was way the hell back then and nothing to do with oppression of another country and people fleeing trying to go to another for survival and freedom.

Watched roots? I don't even know what Roots is.
You must watch that.

Blacks owning blacks? That's problems within their own country.
Just like the French, British, English we're being taken advantage of by their own "white" rulers.
EVERYONE was a slave.
"and that was way the hell back then" apparently only the church can be held reliable for past transgressions huh?
I'm no bible pusher, and im not a racist. But i cant stand listening to this whole poor illegal immigrant bull shit, while we all complain about the economy and gas prices everyday. At least the money I earn stays in the country.
So far all this thread has managed to do is insult the beliefs and races of everyone who doesn't share your beliefs or skin color. And comparing yourself to Jesus earlier LOL...He did alot more than hope and write hate blogs disguised as hippie peace and love crap. Let those without sin cast the first stone.

Cripton805

Not even sure.

And the blacks owning blacks....took place right here in the USA.

What the OP needs to realize is:

EVERYONE IS EQUALLY RACIST. He's too thick to realize, he's blatantly racist with his thread.
It's not racist to point out truths.
It's like saying the KKK were bad people and saying I'm racist because I pointed that out. :shock:

Cripton805

"and that was way the hell back then" apparently only the church can be held reliable for past transgressions huh?
I'm no bible pusher, and im not a racist. But i cant stand listening to this whole poor illegal immigrant bull s***, while we all complain about the economy and gas prices everyday. At least the money I earn stays in the country.
So far all this thread has managed to do is insult the beliefs and races of everyone who doesn't share your beliefs or skin color. And comparing yourself to Jesus earlier LOL...He did alot more than hope and write hate blogs disguised as hippie peace and love crap. Let those without sin cast the first stone.
Like I mentioned before. You get your taxes back. Those Immigrants DONT. Who keeps the money that was never claimed? The government.

natron84

I think that you need to understand that racism's main cause is hatred over problems and arguments in the past. most racist people are taught to dislike someone simply because their parents do, and their parents have, and so on. I cant hate british people simply because my ancestors were slaves to them. The wrong doers are already dead. Nobody alive now has anything to do with it. If you keep using the past to justify your generalizations of people, you sir are bordering on becoming what you claim to dislike.

Last edited: