It amazes me...

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I dont feel there is anyone more racist than the next person, we're all racists equally

Even if you say you arent racist, well maybe theres some guy you dont like and hes a different race, so you might view that race based on how that one person you dislike acts

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
I dont feel there is anyone more racist than the next person, we're all racists equally

Even if you say you arent racist, well maybe theres some guy you dont like and hes a different race, so you might view that race based on how that one person you dislike acts
yus.

O wait. I forgot. Nazis were.

Wait...
Don't forget black people bringing up slavery all the time. But they neglect to realize that OTHER BLACK PEOPLE SOLD THEM

Also, you realize the Nazi's killed Jews, Pols, Russians, right?

Cripton805

yus.

Don't forget black people bringing up slavery all the time. But they neglect to realize that OTHER BLACK PEOPLE SOLD THEM

Also, you realize the Nazi's killed Jews, Pols, Russians, right?
I don't get your point... So you think other people just sold them, or you think they took them from their home country in steel cages? :roll:
Probably a little bit of both.
Don't forget about the KKK now.
The colonies.

And I'm talking about the U.S. and recent history.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYhVbbN2_sM
Seems like excuses to me... :roll:

LMFAO

Or this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ruBiOcAHWI
Oh but they fail to post the uncollected tax money that they receive from these people.

They get taxes from them "Working", but that money is not given back

Last edited:

Cripton805

Here ya go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r62CNJdxOnA&feature=related
Oh and after you see that. Look at the comments and look at the very first one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9pFoL_79TY&NR=1&feature=fvwp
Its funny because people always say. We we're here first. Blah Blah Blah

NO YOU WEREN'T! NATIVES WERE!
How did the first settlelers feel when they came into North America? They felt free to get away from the King.
Why are the Immigrants coming here now? Because their country is not all that great right now.

Is history repeating itself?

Last edited:

Cripton805

You realize how racist you're being towards white people, right?
How is that being racist. I am simply stating what is happening with the Anti-Imiggration laws and how discriminatory those laws are.

From what I have seen locally "Since I am in CA"
White-Americans holding up banners, etc... I haven't seen one African-American, or Mexican, or other...

Some guy even tried to run his car into high school students marching to the City Hall on the 5th of May 2 years ago.

If something is the color blue. It IS blue. No excuses. There IS a problem. :roll:

LOOK!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LCL2IqgjSc

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I never made any black people into my slaves :what: I cant even get my gf to do everything I ask lol

WAR 178

Premium User
Yes Black people bring up slavery all the time due to the fact of:
1. The span of time slavery and the triangle trade outlasts ALL other races complaining (400+years)
2. for the longest time...still to this day you hear of people stating "go back to your country" like they (africans) willingly came over.

Yes, the tribes of those day DID in fact sell off their enemy or rival tribes to the White man to be shipped to the Americas...
But then once there were no more to buy, they flipped the script and took them as well!

One has to understand that many Black people tend to be taught to remember where they stem from so to say, to never return to that way of life..
You only started seeing recently more Black families starting to own homes and property....
But yet there should have been waaaaay more owning land ( nobody ever go their promised 40 acres and a mule!)

YES this country/ world is going backwards everyday....And its due to many NOT knowing or caring about the past/history

Cripton805

Yes Black people bring up slavery all the time due to the fact of:
1. The span of time slavery and the triangle trade outlasts ALL other races complaining (400+years)
2. for the longest time...still to this day you hear of people stating "go back to your country" like they (africans) willingly came over.
Minorities are s*** on the daily...

This statement is the one that makes the hairs on my neck stand up.
"GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY"
There was 0 whites/french/european here. 0 africans. 0 asians. 0 (aztecs/mexicans).

There were Natives. THEY WERE THE ONES THAT WERE TRULY FROM HERE.
I'm not saying this as a comeback, I'm just simply stating this as a true statement...

This Continent belonged to the Natives.

So for any person ANY. "Which are usually the Minute Men, White suppremasist" to say that this country belongs to them is a false statement.

They settled here becase they wanted to get out of THEIR own country. Just like everyone else that came into this country. Now those groups are coming in and saying this is their country? Wth?

WAR 178

Premium User
Absolutely!
This country was originaly set to be another place that england wanted to call their own as well. AKA take from whomever was here 1st (the Native Americans)... Thus the reason why they get a paycheck from the govt. monthly and have their own TINY bit of land here and there (which the govt. is trying to dwindle down more)
On these reservations, the laws of the land dont really apply! Wonder why?

Its very ironic to me that the AMERICAN REVOLUTION was about exactly what we Americans today feed into.
OUR government with the taxing,health,etc. is doin exactly what England was trying to do back in the 1700's
and we(the colonies) said no to all this nonsense!
Now America is just what it was goin to be in the first place...just for people other than originally plannned.
This place is a joke and its sad. Arm up people its comming....

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Minorities are s*** on the daily...

This statement is the one that makes the hairs on my neck stand up.
"GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY"
There was 0 whites/french/european here. 0 africans. 0 asians. 0 (aztecs/mexicans).

There were Natives. THEY WERE THE ONES THAT WERE TRULY FROM HERE.
I'm not saying this as a comeback, I'm just simply stating this as a true statement...

This Continent belonged to the Natives.

So for any person ANY. "Which are usually the Minute Men, White suppremasist" to say that this country belongs to them is a false statement.

They settled here becase they wanted to get out of THEIR own country. Just like everyone else that came into this country. Now those groups are coming in and saying this is their country? Wth?
I thought this was interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LCL2IqgjSc

Big props to the latino guy standing up to those bastards, like a boss. They make me ashamed to be white, stupid f***ers