It amazes me...

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
As far as your links they might, or might not.

My link are actual FBI, Police, State Reports.
That is who they report to.

Did you bother to read that it said 51% of juveniles commiting violent crimes were black. That means 49% were (Other), not just whites.
And once again that is from the general population. There are more white people than blacks.
Of course there's going to be more crimes commited by white people since they're are more, but within the "White" population, there are less % wise to their general population. Like I said already. lol

I don't know how else I could explain that to you.
lol...and likewise. I don't know how else I could explain it to you. Do you really think that I just happened to overlook those statistics for argument's sake? I read them, just like you. Trust me, I completely understand what you are trying to say and I understand the concept of ratios.

Did you read that nearly 70% of all adults arrested in 2009 were white? That means 27.8% and 2.5% others. Also, right under that: "White individuals were more often arrested for violent crimes than individuals of any other race, accounting for 58.7 percent of those arrests."

Hell, let me requote that last portion again.
■Black juveniles accounted for 51.6 percent of juvenile arrests for violent crimes.
■For property crime, white juveniles accounted for 63.9 percent of juvenile arrestees.
■Of juvenile arrestees charged with driving under the influence, most were white (92.0 percent).
■White juveniles accounted for 76.7 percent of juveniles arrested for arson in 2009.
...but blacks are "most prone to committing crimes," right? A crime is a crime is a crime is a crime -- violent or not. If you're correct, then your source is not. Those numbers don't lie.

If you want to throw numbers and simple math around, we can do this all day. I'm Asian, I'm good at math...

So in fact, yes... Most illegal immigrants must pay taxes somehow. Unless they work cleaning houses, selling burritos, etc...
^ Really? Selling burritos? Is that what you think they do?

This thread is full of racial stereotypes and undertones. At the end of the day, you'll believe what you want to believe and I'll probably do the same.

As long as there are stereotypes being made, there will be people filling them.

Cripton805

lol...and likewise. I don't know how else I could explain it to you. Do you really think that I just happened to overlook those statistics for argument's sake? I read them, just like you. Trust me, I completely understand what you are trying to say and I understand the concept of ratios.

Did you read that nearly 70% of all adults arrested in 2009 were white? That means 27.8% and 2.5% others. Also, right under that: "White individuals were more often arrested for violent crimes than individuals of any other race, accounting for 58.7 percent of those arrests."

Hell, let me requote that last portion again.

...but blacks are "most prone to committing crimes," right? A crime is a crime is a crime is a crime -- violent or not. If you're correct, then your source is not. Those numbers don't lie.

^ Really? Selling burritos? Is that what you think they do?
This thread is full of racial stereotypes and undertones. At the end of the day, you'll believe what you want to believe and I'll probably do the same.

As long as there are stereotypes being made, there will be people filling them.
Yes. Im mexican and I have personally seen people sell food on the street.
Burritos, Corn, Tamales, Etc...
No. You don't know what I'm saying and somebody else seems to have got it.
I have explained it more than twice, so I'm going to bother to try to explain it again

Like you said ONCE AGAIN
Did you read that nearly 70% of all adults arrested in 2009 were white? That means 27.8% and 2.5% others.

There are more whites... Once again. Do I need to repeat that?
In THEIR --->"White"<--- general population that is less % wise.
Not comparing to the "Whole" U.S.

If you want to throw numbers and simple math around, we can do this all day. I'm Asian, I'm good at math...
Mmmmm.

Last edited:

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
No. You don't know what I'm saying and somebody else seems to have got it.
I wasn't asking if you thought I understood, I was telling you that I did. I'm not sure why you insist on insulting my intelligence.

We can agree to disagree.