2011 ROTY: Best N/A Integra or RSX

Best NA Integra/RSX

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
People obviously don't know a thig about my car. Maybe a popularity contest.....
Somebody call the whaaaambulance. I read through all the threads. Yours wasn't even in the top 2 in my mind. Stock motor with bolt ons, vs. a couple nicely built motors. The person I voted for, I don't even know him, but his motor impresses me more.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
People obviously don't know a thig about my car. Maybe a popularity contest.....
You have intake, header, exhaust and manifold and can't understand why you're not dominating an all-motor build poll? You have a handful of simple bolt-ons get over it.

Mr. Dc5

Banned
You have intake, header, exhaust and manifold and can't understand why you're not dominating an all-motor build poll? You have a handful of simple bolt-ons get over it.
And k pro:) I probably put similar numbers down as those built motors:)

I can respect built motors though.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Cool story again. Your motor stock has more power output than b-series do somewhat built in the firstplace.

Then why are you harping on the fact you're losing to them?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'

you better cause shit nigga, it aint about the numbers its about the soul you put into the motor. yeah you have k pro but we buit our shit. everyone on here knows i took 2 years to build my shit and it was a mythotical process that all the OGs consulted on like 8urcivic, jdmxdb8, bigmac88 etc everyone here had imput on my motor. Plus a K series puts out as much if not more than a stock C5

ssbpdc2R

by the end of 2012 i should have my b18c5 completely built to my standards. Will see after i sell the bmw project

hgocasca

level 77 troll
What I have listed, isn't even half of what's getting done/has been done. Fully rebuilt to oem spec, ran for awhile to make sure it's all running great, then the performance parts went in, don't even get me started on all motor builds.....but that's my fault, I didn't take the time/effort to make a real entry, mine was pretty much forced by fellow members here. K pro is the same as s300, I have an s300, don't see me complaining. Dylan has gone off on his build, pure b series sex

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
What I have listed, isn't even half of what's getting done/has been done. Fully rebuilt to oem spec, ran for awhile to make sure it's all running great, then the performance parts went in, don't even get me started on all motor builds.....but that's my fault, I didn't take the time/effort to make a real entry, mine was pretty much forced by fellow members here. K pro is the same as s300, I have an s300, don't see me complaining. Dylan has gone off on his build, pure b series sex
thanks breh.
Actually K series are on "lock down mode" from the factory pretty much like any europian car is slapped with the dunce cap. K pro just happens to unlock a lot of the HP sealed from the factory. Plus the K series takes to bolt on modifications way way way better than a B series

Mr. Dc5

Banned
thanks breh.
Actually K series are on "lock down mode" from the factory pretty much like any europian car is slapped with the dunce cap. K pro just happens to unlock a lot of the HP sealed from the factory. Plus the K series takes to bolt on modifications way way way better than a B series
This is true. Just like modifying any engine in any way, the motor must be tuned on some software to pull the horsepower out of the motor. In all honesty my car lost torque when I was running full bolt ons untuned!