2nd Gen Roll Call!

Ketsui92

Just joined yesterday. Not to sure if anyone still looks at this anymore. But I did and I'm gonna check in.

1992 (It just says Integra on the back. No LS, RS, GS....Nothing. So I dont really know what it is)
AEM CAI
Blox IM & TB
Headman Header
Custom Magnaflow Exhaust
Blox FPR
B&M Short Throw w/ Type R style knob
eBay Front & Rear Tower Bar

I'm saving up for Suspension, and New Wheels. I'm also going to throw in an Upper End Kit ( Cam, Valves, Springs, Retainers) and leave it alone.

3Axis

mothaf*cka...
Hello, I'm also new.

1991 Integra RS B18A1
Bought at a steal. Car seems to be running fine with 198,000 miles on it.
Strange electric mixer sound coming from the engine but doesn't seem to be a threat to the engine health.
Looking for a cargo cover for the rear hatch, 2 new hubcaps and a right side bumper lamp and a rear seat ash tray. Also door handle bezels for both doors, a new antenna and an inside door handle on the driver side door.

Pic:

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh170/3Axis/integra.jpg?t=1278533207

r0g3r16

i have a 1990 ls that i bought with a blown motor and swapped in another b18a, i just use it as a dd

urbano

sorta ish new to the site. 91 ls with jdm b20 vtech( gsr head), dc headers, competition 6 puck clutch, chipped p28, no name coilovers, (rip) hx rims and full gsr interior. saving up for k sport full coilovers, sportmax 501's and skunk2 intake manifold/password jdm power chamber

Nelkaly

Hey, here's my $700 steal. '90 GS, fully loaded except A/C. All it has is tint all round, new clutch and new head unit & speakers

Plans for it are:
-Coilovers
-Rims (16") and tires
-Jdm one piece headlights
-Carbon fibre lip
-Carbon fibre hood
-New front left fender
-CAI
-VTECH!!!
-Short throw
-Remove wing
-Full exhaust from headers to muffler
-Shorty antenna

b00sted91teg

b00000000st
Here is my 91 GS. Currently in the process of putting the b16 back into the car.

Benson sleeved and built "race" bottom end bored to 84mm (1.7l)
Port and polished head
S2 pro 1 cams
S2 complete valve train
Borg Warner s364
Blah Blah Blah

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

ADVANceNA

hey everyone, not sure if many people still come one here but inherited a milano red 91 4dr rs. stock as heck right now, 199,000 miles on it but running like a champ. k24 k20 head plans for the year, will keep posted !

Elkanah

1990 GS
Short Ram is the only mod so far. i keep saving for upgrades and then find out something needs replacement. currently, my tranny isn't working, so i'm going to go ahead and do an ls swap.

[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

[/URL]

[/URL]

as you can see, she needs some tlc.

Last edited:

integration718

I am planning on parting out my 1992 integra it is a auto converted to 5 spd with donor gs-r parts but no b17 and no ys-1, I lost all that years ago but It has 97 gs-r block 99 honda Si head with skunk2 internals no leaks no check engine light,seats and pretty much anything its not crashed but I dont want to sell car whole.