2nd Gen Roll Call!

durb69

92 LS i have owned since 2001, full stainless mandrel bent header and exhaust, slightly modded intake, hand polished aluminum valve cover done by me, and all else is pretty much stock and all origional, the motor has 158,000 miles on it and was rebuilt from the ground up at 75,000 miles because the origional owner was awesome! He did it just because it seemed like a good idea. Thanks to him! and the obvious 8 years ago cool body kit lol.
i parked it in the garage in 2003 and started to strip it apart and do some shaving and add a body kit, then it sat until this spring in the garage and was used as a storage shelf. Now she looks like this.

and before

when i got her in 2001

Last edited:

Probe7

I've got one just two months ago and just now got enough money to fix it. Its a 93 ls automatic. After its in good running condition I plan on swapping out the tyranny for the manual. If anyone has done this before it would be greatly appreciated if they could post on hard it was to do or any trouble they ran into. Thanks.

chino32

92 Ls DA9
17 inch rims on nitto tires
injen intake
dc 4 to 1 headers
tien baby blue coil over set up
pioneer deck
carbon fiber hood
pioneer guts
2 - 12'' L7 Kicker subs

Last edited:

mitchy

white 92 GS, tinted windows, black rims, short shifter, warm air intake

2nr

92 GSR still rollin in ontario. Production # 0420
Black on black leather
Rebuilt B17A port n polish head.
stage 2 clutch, 8lbs flywheel
S1 trans
JDM 1 Piece lights
Wings west sides and rear bumper.
Ractive intake/ cat back

Last edited:

ls_briggs

90 ls

I have a 90 ls. Its multi colored right now :) lol but I'm painting black as soon as I do some minor body work. Just bought it a few days ago. It needs a new fuel pump so its not running to strong. I have a new one and plan on putting it in tmorrow morning. I also have all black leather gsr seats in it, and a blue, blox short shifter.

Last edited:

B20vDA

91 ls with a jdm b20b vtec with b16 head an ls trans. needs a paint job but looks ok. white rota slips chipped and tuned ls ecu

codeblue

Just picked a 1993 black 2door hatch, I believe it's a GS. She's got 243,000+ miles when I got her and she needs some work. Taking my sweet time in fixing up my ride. I'm hoping she'll look sweet like some cars here.

Last edited: