2nd Gen Roll Call!

DB2 B17A1

Corner Junkie
Car: 1993 Integra GS-R
Engine: B17a1
Mods: HKS Hi Power Exhaust, Tein S-Tech Springs, NGK Iridium Sparkplugs
Race Team: PROD7GY

Project build, so far from being completed. Check out my vBGarage, pics inside aswell. :thumbup:

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Nice :lol: man, another clean DB2 to the club. Damn i'm not the only one anymore, but i'm still the first.

Mr.DB2

The Rubber Man
1992 Frost white GS-R with the original B17A1 with the YS1 trani (vehicle has 268k miles)with intake,header,exhaust,re-mapped P61 ECU,OBX coilovers with KYB struts,Energy suspension bushing kit,camber corrected by Miami chassis in FL,16 inch Rota circuit 8's royal gunmetal with polished lip,205/45/16 BF Goodrich G-force sport tires.Best 1/4 mile time of 14.4 sec. all motor with full interior on my old rims(16inch Nippon Type-C's full gunmetal).Dyno specs are 159.9hp and 117.33ft. lbs tq to the wheels when vehicle had 249k miles and temp was 84 degrees outside.

Last edited:

DRAGUN78

DRAGUN78
92 Black Teg coupe, Pics comin soon! Over 250k n not 1 mark on the cams or internals, I treat my baby good LOL!

Last edited:

integra-ty

Integra-ty
Fat teggy...

1993 Ac int GS, glossy white, slant tip muffler, stock shiny rims, light tints, strictly blingin':shock:

bigmik202

i got a 93 teggy.. ill try and get some pics up later but you can always check my pic ill put some more on later just put the clubintegra.com sticker on it haha representin

integra-ty

Integra-ty
callin on dat roll

2nd gen Ac int GS... what does the GS stand 4? stupid question right?? don't give no stupid responses