390 Built- Desired Knowledge- Santi Built Integra Build Thread

juniorhm

Never have I intended to make a build thread but things are happening and I have a bad memory as to what the heck im doing to my car sometimes, Especially since its now 9-15-2011 and my car has been in the paint shop since first week of April/2011.
Yeah I know, LONG TIME lol

I could tell you about me but ehh what the heck your here to read about the car not me, and see process of my build. So on to the car.

94 Acura Integra RS
Automatic
220k on chassis and motor (when i got it) 2 owner, last owner had it for 3 mnths, after he bought from old lady.
All Stock. Besides crap paint job kid did before me.

Brought it home then went and picked up some wheels on the way back home.

Wife rolling it on in.

Then somehow anti-freeze was leaking in my cabin, causing a mess. So I remove the dash to replace the core.

Then some douchebag decides to steal my stereo and ipod cable.

So life moves on and fixed the window.

Then this is where it gets good...

Buddy Helping out

First removed some wiring, hoes, and then front end.

I dont have any pictures of the motor being pulled out but you get the point, engine hoist, motor tied up, unbolt engine, up and out onto truck to haul off to my parents storage.

Buddy acting a fool

Subframe out

Cleaning time

Then I removed as much as possible from the engine bay and more clean up..

At this point I dont know what I would do without these..

Then off to the body shop. April 2011

Their is more pictures that are not on my Photbucket acct that i will upload and get better timeline of. But these are just to give you an idea.

So people say fenders are Fu**ed after you put 0 offset wheels.. Not really.. You just have to get my body guy to work on em.

Then ordered some parts from : Rywire, Checkerdsports and the best EBAY lol..
S200 Clutch master cylinder, Checkerdsports Spacer, S2K Push start button.

Thanks Raul

Then David at Rywire came through with the harness.. Thanks Dude for helping me out on my order.

Then after 3 months we got this far at the shop. At this point I dont know if it was taking a long time or quality craftsmanship was put in to my car.

More pictures coming soon.

Then I picked up a trans and motor. :bang:
Wifey helping to clean :)

Le'Built GSR :)

juniorhm

Little before August

Then August came around and this is what I get so far from my body and paint guy.

Some time in between the 5 months

My wife being picky lol.. thank god she is there to point out imperfections,

Last week I picked part of the front end up. I will post pictures tonight of how it came out.
STAY Tuned....

:corn: :corn: :corn: :corn: <br /><br />

juniorhm

Then in mid June I started talking to a company about something like this.. Tilton has a nice setup but i dont know how I would feel about floor mount 3 pedal setup. Since im not going to be tracking the car that much.

Im currently waiting on a prototype to see how it fits. Picture is just for reference. You see this alot on custom Hot Rod cars

juniorhm

Update on my vehicle..

The Blend

The Hood, you cant see the paint that well..

juniorhm

Then yesterday went and picked some of this good stuff up to remove all the over spray and shine up the windows.

Works great and after some elbow grease and sore arms.. You will have some nice windows

juniorhm

The detail..

Progress will be a bit slower for the next 3 months I bought a family car, but I will try to do something every week the least.

I did get my Vtec Pressure Switch Delete from Frank at Downstar though :thumbup:
Will get pics up today. But meantime....
My new (used) car

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
That's a hell of a lot f progress bud, although I'm a corona drinker so I don't care much about them. :p

Can't wait to see the finished product.

juniorhm

Well started on the wiring and im trying to figure out what wiring im going remove, I really dont want excess wiring in the car, but im going to contact Rywire to help me out since i ordered my wiring from them.

That's a hell of a lot f progress bud, although I'm a corona drinker so I don't care much about them. :p

Can't wait to see the finished product.
Haha, I wasn't a fan of Corona but lately i been drinking it with salt and lime, I will not drink it alone though.
I'm a big dark beer drinker, ya know blondies, ale's and stuff lol

But this wiring is giving me a head ache. Im 99% sure on what im doing but dont want to risk it.

juniorhm

Nice progress bro hope my future wifey help me out with my teggy lol...
Dude good luck on that, girls now in days are to much of neat freaks lol... Im lucky enough that my girl loves her Juicy Couture purse but will carry my ECU in it when im at a meet/show/gathering.

On another note: I routed the headlight harness as a mock up and will be ordering some wireloom and heatshrink.:lol:

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Great progress so far! Can't wait to see where it goes! You keeping it auto? (sorry if I missed it)