390 Built- Desired Knowledge- Santi Built Integra Build Thread

juniorhm

Small update:
Installed the rear hatch cover after some deep cleaning on it. Was bored and it was late so something is something.

Re-routed the harness for the taillights, Just a mock up

My OCD kicked in on this Grommet, I really hate overspray and I forgot to take some grommets off.. GRRR
Before:

The whole thing was covered too.
After:

Like new

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
I really like the attention to detail so far, can't wait to see the end product

I'm curious why did you reroute the tail light harness?

Last edited:

juniorhm

I really like the attention to detail so far, can't wait to see the end product

I'm curious why did you reroute the tail light harness?
Thank you man, Eventually I will not be running any rear interior panels. Custom roll cage going in there.

juniorhm

haha, I know exactly how that goes
Its hard dude, lol... Their is so much involved that i dont even know where to start lol.
Im in a hard spot, Either I keep my built GSR or sell it and go a different route, I hooked up with a good shop calle PFI Speed Shop and Robert Mauch, he has a kit waiting for me but no one want to buy my motor lol..

So im in a bind with that.. I commited to him and its hard to keep him interested in sponsoring my car if im not doing my part..
So gotta pay to play and work hard lol

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
Yeah thats exactly how it goes haha. Mint integras are getting fewer and fewer these days with everyone going to newer chassis'. Rarely do we see an integra that is fully done that is good enough to feature on Canibeat which is a bummer. Tons of s2k's though haha.

juniorhm

Yeah thats exactly how it goes haha. Mint integras are getting fewer and fewer these days with everyone going to newer chassis'. Rarely do we see an integra that is fully done that is good enough to feature on Canibeat which is a bummer. Tons of s2k's though haha.
If my car was never painted it would of been mint, I don't regret but sometimes wish that I would of painted it to the original white. But it was painted when I bough it, interior was flawless but then I took it out and stored it lol.

I just noticed your a Canibeat writer :thumbup:
Keep up the good work on the site.
Yeah i see alot of S2K's on there.
Hoping an S2k heart comes my way for the integra, thus involving PFI speed shop and their kit.;)

juniorhm

Small update:
So I've yet to see a company that makes block off plates for our integra's. I dont know why, or how come, but I want block off plates and I'm going to attempt at making my own.
First off I'm using some replica mirrors that i got with my car. If I dont like how it looks then ill be investing on some Spoon mirrors down the road.

Took the mirrors off;

Then started sanding;

After this i used a dremel to make some concave seats so the resin/product I used to cover the holes has a seat and not just straight walls, more likely to crack like that.
Ill put some more pictures up later.

juniorhm

Block off plate is a plate that is used to eliminate something.
Eg, have these block off plates and EF's too. I want to see how it will look on an integra and I'm working on it as we speak.
I also installed some moulding big update this weekend guys :)

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
nice!!!! and if your going with spoon mirrors, why block off plates? only reason I;ve seen them used on ef's is for fender mirrors

juniorhm

nice!!!! and if your going with spoon mirrors, why block off plates? only reason I;ve seen them used on ef's is for fender mirrors
I've yet to see block off plates on an Integra that is street driven. Normall track use. Its something that I been wanting to try and if they dont look good then ill go with the spoon mirrors.
Plus spoon mirrors are expensive. Thats money I can put into my new motor.