390 Built- Desired Knowledge- Santi Built Integra Build Thread

killaberna

you got a lot of work on your hands but looks like you know were your heading ...looks great..cant wait to see what that babby turns out to be

rodzr

a bro i have an auto i want to convert it to manual do i need a new tranny or what
pm me if u can

juniorhm

you got a lot of work on your hands but looks like you know were your heading ...looks great..cant wait to see what that babby turns out to be
Thanks man.. It sure is alot of work and with a full schedule it gets hectic..
But for an update: I sent some stuff off to Nickel Dip 8)

juniorhm

a bro i have an auto i want to convert it to manual do i need a new tranny or what
pm me if u can
Their is a a few D.I.Y here on the forum with great information. Google some too, I pieced my information together. Ill p.m. you

thread jack!

make your own thread, but before you do, SEARCH!
Thanks man!!!:thumbs up

juniorhm

I wanna do a manual swap myself....
Go for it, I love manual cars and are better to drive in my opinion lol..

So been working on more wiring these past days, I will post pictures tonight.This past weekend I:
1. Cut the hole out under the heater tubes on the firewall for the Rywire Harness.
2. Relocated Fuse box
3.Installed A/C OEM Plug
4.Rerouted OEM wiring harness

juniorhm

Installed some stuff:

Downstar Inc, Sensor delete for v-tec bolt

Raul from Checkersports sent me the CM and CM spacer

Rywire Harness routed

How it currently sits in the jam packed garage

juniorhm

good shiit man, just showing some love
Thank you man, I appreciate it. I think your the first person on this board who can ACCEPT criticism in a well behaved manor.

We are here to help each-other at the end of the day right?

juniorhm

good shiit man, just showing some love
What color are you eventually gonna paint the car?
ROFL// I hope your being sarcastic lol...
The outside is the same color just with clear, before it was sent out to paint it was creme with no clear, it go sanded down, primed correctly, painted correctly, painted correctly, with clear. Same creme. Its supposed to be the FJ Cruiser Sandstorm color, at least similar to it amd the engine bay is an orange base with gold pearl in it. Not alot of gold pearl but some.