400-500 Coming soon

LA DC5

400-500whp Coming soon

Just wanted some opinions on what I might be missing. I'm really happy with my cars performance at 300+whp but it's time to be like the JEFFERSONS and move on up...I know, that was corny. haha But naw I need to know if I"m missing something here. My plan is to get like 400-450whp on pump gas. Looking at these crazy people over at Clubrsx.com Top Ten HP list they were making like high 300's to over 400 on STOCK motors. Pushing 14-17psi. Shit one guy even made 515whp on a stock motor, only difference between my setup and his was his Manifold and turbo. Same guy that tuned my car did that guys car. I was always told that with our motors, 10 psi is pretty much as high as you should go with stock internals. When I first saw all those numbers on stock motors I was like :shock: How long is that gonna last them, some of them been running that for a while with no problems, but I'm not taking that chance. Let me know what else I'm missing
This my going to be my setup
Exedy Stage 2 clutch
Wiseco pistons
Eagle ESP H-Beam rods
AEBS Sleeves
Fuel pump
Fuel pressure regulator
Fuel return system

Last edited:

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Good choice on the wheels. Good luck with the motor build up, glad to see you are keeping it.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Damnit!!!! yes im hating, sorry, but I cant wait tiil youre done, them wheels look tyte

JDMAL

IntegrasAreBest said:
damn i like those volks! i might have to cop another set. lol if the law and parents allow
Those wheels are gorgeous! :drool:

LA DC5

Ominous G2 said:
Good choice on the wheels. Good luck with the motor build up, glad to see you are keeping it.
Yeah man I decided to hold on to it, just couldn't let it go bro. Had a buyer and everything so I could get my new EVO but just couldn't do it. So she's gonna be with me for a lil while longer. :D Build up should start up in Jan. I'm ordering parts and what not as we speak.

Last edited:

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
those wheels are sick... well if those ppl are boostin that high on stock motors and yours is built you should be able to go up to that amount and kick some ass i mean hell 300 is alot of power 500 is gonna be a monster good luck cant wait to hear the out come :twisted: moreeeeeeeeeee power

LA DC5

Actually I do, I just haven't put that on there. haha Good catch. Like I said if I'm missing something don't hesitate to say something. :lol:

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
You going to bore it out a little? I think I would if I was getting sleeves. Maybe score a K24 block and build that up, then have a little extra torque. Also less down time.