400-500 Coming soon

4door_JayDM

Jay-Dee
LA DC5 said:
Meaning...

actually a lil port and polish on the head and block wouldn't hurt...maybe even see if you can send in your stock internals to get balanced and blueprinted...it might be a bit pricey but hey it'll be well worth it...but also just having high horsepower isn't anything if you can't get the power to the wheels...good luck in your build and love them wheels...

ShinsenTuner

New and fresh.
like, boost controller, turbo timer, etc. etc. What are you running as fuel management anyway...? like what type of injectors, ecu piggy back or GReddys Blue box or AEM or something..? Uberdata...? I'm interested now as well :lol:

LA DC5

For the engine management or (ECU) I"m running the hondata k-pro and for the fuel I'm running 750cc injectors and stock fuel pump. Boost controller is the Greddy Profec Spec II boost controller. But when I go with the new setup I"m gonna upgrade all my fuel. I"m going to have a Walboro 255 intank fuel pump, Fuel Pressure regulator, and return system. After reading for awhile over at honda-tech and clubrsx and talking to my tuner, I decided not to sleeve the block as of right now. These blocks and sleeves are pretty stout and can handle 400+ easily and safely. Not to meniton that's pretty much all I'm looking for on pump gas. To those asking about longevity on a stock engine at this power level.. reliability is in the tune. The engine will be built very well, you can make good power with a good tune. Jason ( st00pid ) from autologic Inc. in houston is a very respectable tuner and knows his shit, thus the tremendous and reliable power from all his customers and race cars that he builds. If the tuner thoroughly understands engine dynamics (I would hope, if they are tuning, that they do) then they should be able to extract good power out without damaging the engine.

LA DC5

Just a lil update. After talking to Jason(st00pid) my tuner...this is the setup that i'm gonna go with.
Walboro Intank 255 fuel pump, fuel pressure regulator, return system
Pauter rods
Wiseco pistons
AEBS sleeves
OEM bearings
water pump, oil pump, gaskets

Haven't decided on a clutch. With that setup I should be seeing some nice numbers. I'm hoping for like 380-400whp on pump. With race gas I'll see well over 500 as long as my clutch can handle it. Can't freakin wait man. It should be underway a lil after January. :D

LA DC5

Sup everyone, loooong time no hear from. I haven't forgotten you guys. Well so far so good, the GT35R went in last night and the IPS turbo cams/ valvle springs and retainers are going in today. I decided to go all out with the fuel setup, BOSCH Fuel pump, 1000cc injectors, pretty much the whole fuel kit from Stan over at Fast-turbo. I was going to go with the Clutchmasters Twin disc but as of right now they are re-designing it. So in the meantime I"m gonna go with a Competition Stage 5. Once this is all done I will be getting dyno tuned and have a pretty mean street RSX. Friend of mine in houston that St00pid tuned and worked on his car made 460whp on 93 with the same setup I"m going to have. Only difference is that he has the Top mount Onefab mani and downpipe, I'm still running the Cybernation manifold. I'm trying to sell the whole kit for $2000, that way I'll be able to change my setup to the Onefab as well. Anyway if all goes well then I should have some dyno numbers by this weekend. Take care

LA DC5

Here's the link of my friends car that Jason ( St00pid ) my tuner worked on. Car gained 44whp with the cams. Hopefully I should be getting dyno numbers close to that. After this, then comes time for pistons, rods, and send the block out for sleeving. On race gas should I be seeing anywhere from 500-600whp. Of course that sounds awesome but only time I would ever run that much is at the track and if on the street, DR's or slicks. Can't wait. :twisted: Anyway here's the link.
http://www.intrinsicperformance.com/KT1.html