400-500 Coming soon

LA DC5

Naw man I'm still around, just been busy with work and my daughter and getting the car ready. Also I'm gonna try and get some Dyno footage as well for you guys.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
how much longer are u gonna be at autologic? might wanna stop by and check it out, damn...u drove all the way from LA to get tuned by st00pid?

a-specDC5

Try Me
LA DC5 said:
Naw man I'm still around, just been busy with work and my daughter and getting the car ready. Also I'm gonna try and get some Dyno footage as well for you guys.
what branch you in?

LA DC5

MoJoJoJo said:
how much longer are u gonna be at autologic? might wanna stop by and check it out, damn...u drove all the way from LA to get tuned by st00pid?
Yeah man, here in shreveport there's no one really here for that kind of work. So it's either in Dallas to let Tony tune it or Houston and let Jason tune it. Its only like a 4 hour drive. To the other guy I"m in the Airforce stationed here at Barksdale. Hopefully I'll find something out today, only thing were waiting on is the fuel.

LA DC5

MoJoJoJo said:
The car is still up there if you wanna go check it out, it's got new VOLKS on there, not the WORKS. If Jason couldn't tune it yesterday then hopefully today.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
LA DC5 said:
The car is still up there if you wanna go check it out, it's got new VOLKS on there, not the WORKS. If Jason couldn't tune it yesterday then hopefully today.
usually stop by at nite, did u meet steven yet? the s/c 05 S now spraying 50-60 shots of nitrous? man...that thing is a beast. he's usually always there

you have to run him before u leave, thats for sure

LA DC5

What color was his car? Only one I saw up there at the time was a Blue 05 looking one.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
its a pwp, i think his s/c 05 and brandon's turbo rsx are the 2 fastest rsx in houston...you should run the both of them, but i dunno if brandon is up and running

LA DC5

I met brandon when I went up there the weekend before this past one. His car has been down for months. Jason said that my car might be ready this weekend, so we'll see.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
LA DC5 said:
I met brandon when I went up there the weekend before this past one. His car has been down for months. Jason said that my car might be ready this weekend, so we'll see.

lol they been saying that...days, weeks, months....its hard to believe after all this time...but i heard he's gonna be pushing 750whp + :shock: but we'll see

Darrell

MoJoJoJo said:
lol they been saying that...days, weeks, months....its hard to believe after all this time...but i heard he's gonna be pushing 750whp + :shock: but we'll see
DAMN! 750 WHP! :woot: