95 Integra LS Build Thread

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
thats true, but they dont have anything to do with engine components.. why not custom color a coilover? lol

Cripton805

Looks like the Tein VC is painted really well. I'd buy it if I had an LS and a Tein suspension.

I'd even ask Tein for a discount if I had a show car ;)
To promote them at car shows with the VC.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Some of you have been waiting 4 whole months for this. If you dont like it, sorry, I do not care.. But you cant deny it looks 100000000x better than before. Admit it :)

BEFORE

AFTER

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
pulled her off as I am waiting for my wings west front lip to come in the mail lol. I was wondering if anyone would notice that :lol:

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
yeah man :D I feel less embarrased coming to stops now. Before, the previous owner said it was a head turner, but... That could be bad, as maybe they'll look, and say, "WTF?" lol, nevermore.

Next up.. Wings West lip kit :D

I should probably sell a lot of stuff soon before my dad turns into the Hulk.

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
yeah man :D I feel less embarrased coming to stops now. Before, the previous owner said it was a head turner, but... That could be bad, as maybe they'll look, and say, "WTF?" lol, nevermore.

Next up.. Wings West lip kit :D

I should probably sell a lot of stuff soon before my dad turns into the Hulk.
Hahaha aha I know that feel bro.

And looks good! Get it painted :)

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I find it funny how a set of rims can turn the whole car around.. before, I'd get embarrased coming to a stop, but I couldnt just get new rims :/ Glad my first ever wheel purchase were 5zigens though :D

My brother told me that for $700, he could have found me some nice chrome rims :lol:

Currently, I have some paint that will be a veryyyy close, but not perfect match for the lip and spoiler..

Right now I'm chipping away at the old paint with a scraper. If you know a better way, let me know!