95 Integra LS Build Thread

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
So that fag came back? Nice

Come help me change my mounts; I'll get you drunk. I also need to change my oil pan gasket and take my fender liner off to smash that piece of metal, lol.
See you Sunday?

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I work sunday morning till 3:30 pm and my gps is a piece of shit and has no map data and garmin thinks their trouble shooting steps will work but they arent because my gps is making computers crash whenever it tries to detect it and these mounts are a pain in the ass, well at least the firewall one is, jesus christ, and my $150 flashlight doesnt work $%&%@#^@%& returning that shit but they better send me a return postage, bullshit

on a positive note, my ride is smooth like butter now. They were really shot before omg..

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
patience my friends.. in order to put the lip on, I must repaint the whole car......... oops, said too much :)

jtalon

should have just thrown it in :( neg rep for u now... jk :suprise:

but nahhh, I dont really like how the s2ks look imo. This integra is baller, and it cost 3k. I dont think I'll find an s2k I like within my price range. Dont feel like driving around in one with only liability insurance
IMO mate i would have just got another RX8 Mazdas are awesome

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Sometimes I wonder if I should have got the red on red and black leather interior, 6 speed manual, fully loaded with navigation, with low mileage engine, with an injen intake.. it sounded so good.. but whatever, variety is the spice of life! except for neons..

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Got me some engine dress up :D

And I thought I had pics of my engine bay after my Mishimoto radiator install, but I guess I dont... So heres some shots! And this is before the engine dress up...

Anddd afterrr :)

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
It was actually really hot in the engine bay compared to stock, but then I found out its because its aluminum, so it retracts or expels heat from the radiator?... I dont know.. Its one of those things that only your engine knows and its probably a happy engine, so its all good haha :)