95 Integra LS Build Thread

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Got some stuffz in the mail today

My normal lights

A comparison of old and new

And the ones that were in there were two different brands

I assume one of them went out, so whichever one the newer one was was just a replacement bulb, I think.

I'll post pics of them at night tonight!

Dymond

I like your aftermarket stuff. I wouldn't personally do it myself, but i'm diggin. Subscribed.

dlo253

Makin good progress, I think the halos look good especially with that color. Not a fan of the tails really, if it was me id black em out lol, and dark tints with black lip. And I'm loving the green cluster lights!! Easy to see them at night?? And if so u should pm me with the info on em lol. Some of your mods may not be everyone's style but u like it so that's all that matters, look toward to seein some more progress.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Ah you beat me to it. I was gonna post something new that happened w/pics. Thanks for making my thread easier for me to find :lol:

And are you looking to change out your cluster lights? Its very easy.

1. Take out the 2 screws holding the black shroud in. Pull shroud out. 2 clips clipped in at bottom, just yank it at an angle

2. Take the 3 screws holding the cluster in out. Pull out cluster and rotate it 90 degrees to sit sideways on your steering wheel

Then you have access to your cluster lights. All you need to change out is 3 bulbs. They are part # 168 or 192, same thing.. Thats the mini wedge bulb. Same bulb for the front outside turn signals, license plate lights, and rear side markers

Here, I made it even easier for you.

http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-bin/store/index.cgi?action=DispPage&Page2Disp=/mini-wedge.html#wled

Personally, I'd go (and I did) with the WLED-x5 for the large light radius. Also, more individual LED lights = brighter. You can do red, blue, green, or any other color they have listed. Or mix and match ;)

Anyways, back to this update..

Before

After

ls_teggy

*Update 4/28 -4/30*

Found someone selling OEM tan leather seats tonight for $200, and hes got floor mats as well. Dunno how good the leather is, but I'd rather have those than racing seats I was looking at. If its in good condition, then I'll pursue this deal. Having a difficult time finding those seats anywhere, and cant deal with seat covers.

4/28~4/29. Got my LEDs I ordered Thursday, installed them all, had a really great turn out!
Replaced my dome, trunk, and map lights with green LED.
Replaced the burnt out license plate bulbs with red LED.
Put cool white LED in my bumper lights.

Ordered the wrong LEDs for my cluster gauge, so I got more LEDs coming on Wednesday. Went ahead and got more LEDs to replace my brake, reverse, and turn lights in my new taillights. As well as some cluster gauge LEDs of course. May make one more order through them, as I forgot theres a glovebox light lol.

Passenger light switch button was bad.. You could click it in, but light wouldnt come off.. Bulb was fine.. SO, my dad got some copper, and soldered the bad switch and the working switch together, so when I press the driver side button, they both come on :D my dad also asked a co worker if he could help me get a fuse to sufficiently power my audio system, so he got me a pretty cool fuse holder! Thanks dad! I'll probably mess around with that this weekend, most likely..

This weekend, I'll probably go to the store and pick up a pair of 8k low beam bulbs, and just have plain high beams. I'll try to get the headlights and fog lights hooked up. Won't start the taillights until I get the LEDs.

I'm also still in the process of restoring the paint. I'll get the engine steam cleaned very soon.

Heres the pics for this update!

I'll need to get some load resistors as well so my blinkers dont flash so f***ing fast :lol:

Be wary.. If you ever get the LED feston tubes like the ones in mine, prepare for the dome light to be a pain in the ass. They are slightly, ehem, larger than the stock bulbs.. You'll have to get pliers to readjust the bulb holder. Everywhere else is alright though, they just squeeze in
hey where did you order all the LEDs for your interior lights at?

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
you get me everytime JEMMIE LOL

to answer your question, http://www.superbrightleds.com/

send me a PM if you'd like help in getting everything.

Right now I got some haters on RX8club for my car, and they think its the riciest thing they've ever seen.. Seriously, they're worse than you guys. They even said something about this site ripping me to shreds for my build... Seems like the opposite to me. Like whats wrong with green interior lights and bright reverse lights? I dunno...

fernando_dc2

I <3 my Honda
Right now I got some haters on RX8club for my car, and they think its the riciest thing they've ever seen.. Seriously, they're worse than you guys. They even said something about this site ripping me to shreds for my build... Seems like the opposite to me. Like whats wrong with green interior lights and bright reverse lights? I dunno...

because your slowly killing this poor integras appearance :shock: why must you be a ricer? lol whats next on your mods list? big spoiler? stickers?more chrome? fender slot stickys from autozone? i say you go baller status and rice this as much as possible!!! 8) hater gonna hate but ill get a good laugh

Last edited:

dlo253

yeah, i was gonna get the green ones a while back, just wasmt sure how well they would light up at night, because ive seen good and bad pics, and heard good and bad things lol.

ls_teggy

you get me everytime JEMMIE LOL

to answer your question, http://www.superbrightleds.com/

send me a PM if you'd like help in getting everything.

hey your inbox is too full apparently for me to send pm.. i just wanna know which ones to get for the interior lights you did in green and the bright reverse light. thanks

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
hey your inbox is too full apparently for me to send pm.. i just wanna know which ones to get for the interior lights you did in green and the bright reverse light. thanks
my sincere apologies. clubintegra never notified me that it was close to full :roll: but all the green interior lights you see are 3022 Festoon tubes. Theres also one in the glovebox thats the same, but honestly, seemed like too much work to make it worthwhile

And the reverse light... erm. that one is either 1156 or 1157. one is the turn signal, and the other 2 are for the brakes and reverse, I'll double check later at home.

My reverse lights are the 115x-x18-T so that has like 18 LEDs and its pretty bright.. So I cant imagine how bright the 115x-x45-T is! its about $6 more for each one

yeah, i was gonna get the green ones a while back, just wasmt sure how well they would light up at night, because ive seen good and bad pics, and heard good and bad things lol.
I went with green, because I had a bad experience with red in my RX8 (different distributor [werent as bright]), and I like green. Green is the closest color to my car, so I figured why not? Apparently some RX8 folk feel its "ricer green", which, wtf, I'm not driving with them on at night.. well only sometimes :lol: that'd be interesting for a cop if I got pulled over at night...

So, I may go to bright white or try red, but I may just leave it, why bother? I like it

because your slowly killing this poor integras appearance :shock: why must you be a ricer? lol whats next on your mods list? big spoiler? stickers?more chrome? fender slot stickys from autozone? i say you go baller status and rice this as much as possible!!! 8) hater gonna hate but ill get a good laugh
Right.. I dont mind criticism at all, but personally I dont feel its rice. Especially after comparing it to two certain 350Zs.. What I mean by that is, if you think my car is really ricey, than IDK WTF you think of those godawful monstrosities.. I mean, roof siding as a side skirt? Even uglier and bigger chrome rims? fake scoops and fake side exhaust tips.. I dont think I'll ever get over that..

So to answer your questions:

1. NO spoilers at all, I like this shaved look

2. NO more chrome. New rims on the way

3. NO fake stick ons from autozone, that is a no no zone

4. Just one die cast decal of Glock is going on my rear window at the bottom

To extend your post, I'm trying to find a full ITR lip kit. I already have a 98+ rear bumper for the rear valances, so yep.

Cheers :alcoholic