97' B18B Head Gasket..

dlo253

Cheaper than anything local, and cheaper than acuraoemparts. Best I've found for dealership prices. You got any secret spots I should know of? Lol.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Ah maybe I'm thing of acuraoemparts and not oemacuraparts

Edit//

Top End Gasket Set:

oemacuraparts.com = 279.31
acuraoemparts.com = 283.09
inlinefour.com = 252.33

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
Whaaat...

I got the headgasket, In & ex gaskets, Valve cover gasket with the rubber seals for the nuts, Cam seals, Valve seals & the dizzy o ring for $158 shipped from oemacuraparts.

dlo253

I always piece my kits together. Oddly enough it ends up cheaper usually.
I just ordered every single engine gasket, 2 tubes of hondabond, 2qts of MTF, motor mount hardware, bunch of crush washers, I THINK that's it. But after shipping that all ran me like $302. Not bad considering about $30 was hondabond and mtf.

BellyUpFish

Thanks guys.. I'll keep shopping around. Someone just suggested Inline Four, they seem to have some of the highest prices I've found.

Last edited:

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Whaaat...

I got the headgasket, In & ex gaskets, Valve cover gasket with the rubber seals for the nuts, Cam seals, Valve seals & the dizzy o ring for $158 shipped from oemacuraparts.
I just go by the price they list, if they sell it cheaper they should list it that way.

R13

The other asshole
Seems strange, Of course I never checked the prices listed I just compiled everything and went with the total, Maybe there's been a price mark up?

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Seems strange, Of course I never checked the prices listed I just compiled everything and went with the total, Maybe there's been a price mark up?
Idk, I didn't price everything individually either. That was the price they list for the top end gasket set. Usually buying the set is cheaper, maybe not in their case.

BellyUpFish

Idk, I didn't price everything individually either. That was the price they list for the top end gasket set. Usually buying the set is cheaper, maybe not in their case.
I guess I need to keep looking.. Not gonna order anything until I find out if the head is ok.. No sense in paying $500 for a head gasket swap when I can throw a "new" engine in it for the same or a little more money..

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I guess I need to keep looking.. Not gonna order anything until I find out if the head is ok.. No sense in paying $500 for a head gasket swap when I can throw a "new" engine in it for the same or a little more money..
You're not throwing a new engine in for 500 bucks, you're throwing some used engine that you have no idea of running condition or maintenance in.

The head looks fine and probably is, if you're worried about condition just replace the head gasket for now and see how it runs, if everything is kosher replace the other stuff when you're ready.