98blackgsr's build thread!!!! a lot of pics, go get a drink..

98blackgsr

konig zero's, they are only 16's too. im buying konig candy's in the spring. they are 15x7.5 with a 1.5 lip. they are pretty nasty! lol

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
they do look 17, i think its bc of the thin spoke, your my 2nd fav black teg on CI now btw! if you were closer id let you put on my front for a shoot :p

tired of your vc yet? haha joking

Last edited:

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
sick build! the VC is dope AS HELL. nice CF parts especially the R wing. will keep an eye on this build. :thumbs up

98blackgsr

they do look 17, i think its bc of the thin spoke, your my 2nd fav black teg on CI now btw! if you were closer id let you put on my front for a shoot :p

tired of your vc yet? haha joking
you obviously have enough money to buy another valve cover and paint one! lol, i actualy was thinking about cf vc then painting just the sun and rays. i think it would look pretty fukin sweet! lol, ill do a quick ps.

pbteg11

pbteg11
dude that carbon fiber rising sun does look awesome...i say go for it man, sweet car btw

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Dude that cf one looks ill! Guessing you'd use vinyl cf? The vinyl might not stick in bay,but try it out!

Last edited:

tork_sd89

Baywatch
good luck with the build. if it were me i'd raise it and change the rims and less CF :lol: but pretty coo

98blackgsr

good luck with the build. if it were me i'd raise it and change the rims and less CF :lol: but pretty coo
raise it?! change rims?!?! less carbon fiber?!?!?!?! your mad, spring time comes its going lower with more carbon fiber!!!! bahahahahaha