98blackgsr's build thread!!!! a lot of pics, go get a drink..

Resistance92

Dope car. Going right directions with the turbo on that LS motor. I woulda done the same thing or swapped in a b18c5 if i had funds :D

ur appeal to CF is pretty unique so i gotta +1 that. Least its real and it does go okay with the black paint. keep it up broski

TheSkygun

little bit lol, unless you find a set on craigslist. that place is amazing!! lol
yes it is, gonna get the mud flaps for my car for 25 bucks on it. missed out on a tow hook for 20. and a black type r spoiler for 80. but that place is a gold mine if you look (though i think a junk yard is a gold mine...)

98blackgsr

yes it is, gonna get the mud flaps for my car for 25 bucks on it. missed out on a tow hook for 20. and a black type r spoiler for 80. but that place is a gold mine if you look (though i think a junk yard is a gold mine...)
there literaly isn't a junk yard with a teg for 100 miles around me in any direction cause if there was, they would be stipped. lol

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Your engine bay is the secs man. I hope one day mine will look as good as that! Your making extremely good progress, I'm a sucker for CF to so don't listen to everyone saying tone it down on that lol

98blackgsr

Your engine bay is the secs man. I hope one day mine will look as good as that! Your making extremely good progress, I'm a sucker for CF to so don't listen to everyone saying tone it down on that lol
i think you would like my interior then, ill go take a pic of it. i absolutely love it. lol. and you'll get there dude, its taken me almost a year and dumping ALL my money into her to get her to look this good! lol, just takes time.

98blackgsr

Cf headliner would set off the interior and maybe itr seats ;)
YOU CAN BUY CARBON FIBER HEADLNER!?!?!?!?!?! o shit son, i know my next purchase! lol, and i looked into the itr seats but $600 is way to much for stock type r interior, ill re-aplolster my seats in something cooler (imo) for less. lol