All These Rsx's In Here Are Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
MAN I HAVENT SEEN ONE GOOD RSX IN HERE SINCE I JOINED. I SHOULD GET MY BOIS RSX-TYPE S ASPEC TO JOIN AND BLOW ALL THESE WEEK AS RSX'S OUT OF THE WATER IN LOOKS AND PERFORMANCE THESE ARE ALL BABY TOYS COMPARE TO MY BOIS RSX HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA :twisted:

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
Mojo's RSX is pretty sweet for a base model, i should get my "Bois" Type S to blow your "Bois" out of the water.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
You should have gotten hooked on phonics instead of bong hits. I think you mean to call them weak ass, not week as. You could have at least entered full stunna mode and called them weak AZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, YO.

Last edited:

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
Black94LS said:
Mojo's RSX is pretty sweet for a base model, i should get my "Bois" Type S to blow your "Bois" out of the water.
PLEASE SON THERE IS NO WAY U HAVE AFRIEND WITH AN RSX AND IF YOU DID HOW WILL IT GO UP AGAINST A COMPTECH TUNNED RSX NO WAY BUDDY :lol:

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
this is a stupid thread... show some respect to mojos rsx its nice. and next time try to sound intelligent.. :guns: or else...lol jk but you gotta admit this is a stupid thread.

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
TegSox said:
You should have gotten hooked on phonics instead of bong hits. I think you mean to call them weak ass, not week as. You could have at least entered full stunna mode and called them weak AZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, YO.

LOL WHAT CAN I SAY IM A UNIQUE SPELLER LOL

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
IntegrasAreBest said:
this is a stupid thread... show some respect to mojos rsx its nice. and next time try to sound intelligent.. :guns: or else...lol jk but you gotta admit this is a stupid thread.
WELL I DONT THINK ITS A STUPID TREAD CUZ I SEE ALL YOU GUYS WITH BEUTIFULL INTEGRAS AND SOME GREAT MODS AND ALL THE RSX'S ARE NOT EVEN COMPARED TO THE INTEGRAS SO IM THINKING OF INVITING A COUPLE OF RSX'S FROM TOWN TO JOIN

CHILD

all day all JDM
:roll: here we go
this is a good forum without bullshit :beer:
dont let this be you :kickass: and me

This forum shouldn't be cluttered with DC5's anyway when they have such a huge forum for themselves

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
Well I Guess Here We Go Again Round 2 Lol I Just Think If Were Going To Have A Dc4 Section We Should Have Some Good Looking Dc4's And Not Weak Ass Cars Some Of These Other Forums Are Ripping Us A New One And I Like This Forum I Dont Want It To Disapear Like Super Hondas

CHILD

all day all JDM
ahh...just give it time man. Clubintegra is still pretty new in comparison. I know i've seen tons of clean ass tegs.....if we got all the integra people from JDMU, clubRSX, super honda, and Jspek in here....it would be hella crowded.

reconxtru

DC5!
acurals209 said:
Well I Guess Here We Go Again Round 2 Lol I Just Think If Were Going To Have A Dc4 Section We Should Have Some Good Looking Dc4's And Not Weak Ass Cars Some Of These Other Forums Are Ripping Us A New One And I Like This Forum I Dont Want It To Disapear Like Super Hondas
don't you mean dc5's ...no dc4's...

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
CHILD said:
ahh...just give it time man. Clubintegra is still pretty new in comparison. I know i've seen tons of clean ass tegs.....if we got all the integra people from JDMU, clubRSX, super honda, and Jspek in here....it would be hella crowded.

well i guess ur right its like mom tells me all the time dont try milking the cav before it becomes a cow never really understood what she ment but i kinda get an idea well i have mu club integra decal on my integra and one on my bois rsx i get a lot of questions about that decal when we go out and me being me i have to represent the site so i hope little by little people will see. i like the decals i had them custom made by my friend in color just like the banner in the clubintegra.com home.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
acurals209 your lucky i read some more, cause I was gonna bitch you out pretty good. Why dont you get your boy to join the site?

Also might be some more members if some of you guys were reppin the decals.

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
reconxtru said:
don't you mean dc5's ...no dc4's...
well u are tight it should be dc5 but who ever made the site skiped a generation but we wont get into that ok! ohh one question for you mr. reconxtru were in nor. cal u from

MoJoJoJo

Banned
haha wat the hell...sorry i've been away i've been on CRSX prepareing for a meet next week.

aww i'm really hurt that he things my rsx is weak....*sigh* wat am i gonna do now. but wait this is coming from a E-THUG straight out of COMPTON yea yea wats sup! fo shizzle...haha you punk bitch. i bought my car 5 months ago and u expected couple yrs worth of mods on my car? haha its ok

yea i kno i kno..this will cuz a bunch of drama...he's gonna try and be tough and gangster and make some comeback post. but yea invite ur friends doesnt really matter to me, just improve CI members. tuners dont go out talkin shit bout other ppl's cars, we all learn from other. only losers like u think ur "the shit" and assume other ppl's car sucks

Aspec RSX S? apsec just gives some kit pieces, suspension, spoiler, rims, it doesnt do anything with the engine. mostly suspension & braking is invovled.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.