All These Rsx's In Here Are Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
Ominous G2 said:
Ok just tell your brother he is banned. Along with these guys...
LOL THATS FUNNY YEAH HES BANNED FROM MY OFFICE AND SITTING ROOM OR ANYWERE IN MY HOUSE THATS HAS A COMPUTER. LOL

MoJoJoJo

Banned
hey no hard feelings man, sorry i would have replied earlier, but i've been busy on CRSX, got a meet tomrrow and one on sunday..trying to work it all out. yea but its cool just a miss understand. usually i'm a very nice and calm person, i did get out of hand a lil bit. hahah seriously i did really mean all those things, i just used it to piss you off (well not really you) by yea u get wat i mean. so dont worry bout it.

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
MoJoJoJo said:
hey no hard feelings man, sorry i would have replied earlier, but i've been busy on CRSX, got a meet tomrrow and one on sunday..trying to work it all out. yea but its cool just a miss understand. usually i'm a very nice and calm person, i did get out of hand a lil bit. hahah seriously i did really mean all those things, i just used it to piss you off (well not really you) by yea u get wat i mean. so dont worry bout it.

ok cool as long as we cool lol its all good "brother" lol i still can't get over that

sonicvybe

new driver
bout time this childish 'my car beats yours' bull shit thread ended....a car is nothing without a driver....and aparently this was the case....lock it up and dash away di key....gimme a circuit or a mountain and see who takes a seat first...lol...and i dont got any "brother"...sorry to rant...but i took it personally because of the thread title...

what can i say.... :headbang: :admin: ...ownt....

EDIT: now that i actually read the whole thread...i would like to add that was a funny story....and that picture of that silver RSX is absolutely beautiful...u just changed my mind about gettin a 3rd gen... :)

Last edited:

CLspec

CaliLifeSpec
dang..i got tired of readin all this shit...no rsx in America is better then the JDM rsx-R..aight thats it..its all over!!!thats the truth!! n with that 2grand ur boy wasted on the Aspec deal is a waste of cash...hahahhaaa
:lol: :evil:

CLspec

CaliLifeSpec
damn..i just got done readin all the posts..n...hey put a password on ur cpu man..aight...

LA DC5

Man this was a long as thread. He almost hurt my feelings with the comment about the RSX's here are weak...............SIKE. I think my baby is pretty clean. Glad things got cleared up here. :)

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
HEY Ominous G2 i think we should close lock delet put a cap on this thread i dont like people thinking it was me saying all thoose stupid comments

Status
Not open for further replies.