All These Rsx's In Here Are Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
man how you guys gonna ban folks for stating they opinion ... acurals209 was a cool ass dude, dont let this place turn into clubcivic

CHILD

all day all JDM
he started off with his opinion and then got carried away with stupid comments. sure sure he was somewhat provoked but hey, you gotta know when to draw tha line.......i guess :what:

- child....the un-mod

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Melt said:
man how you guys gonna ban folks for stating they opinion ... acurals209 was a cool ass dude, dont let this place turn into clubcivic
This is a community about Acura Integra's. Sure, I know RSX's are welcome, but like I said this is a community. We need to help each other out, not flame each other because of stupid high school b.s. reasons.

He stated his opinion and then decied to flame members on here. He shouldn't have the right to be here.

-My two cents.

Last edited:

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Melt said:
I banned him because he was trying to sell fake clubintegra decals. Its only for a week.

ca86108

he used the word BROTHER hahaha fuckin HULKAMANIA ahahhaha... fuckin wannabe thug.. he lives in stockton.. trust me theres NO Gangster people there at all.. its farm county. nothing but cows and hobos and shit

Alexs GSR

bumblebee & killer bee
Here's my friends 2004 Acura RSX Type-S A-SPEC......seems pretty nice to me

Mod List:
- Hondata K-Pro
- ClubRSX Edition Injen SRI
- Mugen-style front/rear strut bars
- JDM ITR 22mm rear sway bar
- DC Sports rear tie bar
- Ingalls torque damper
- Club-RSX Edition Injen intake manifold cover
- Mugen tank covers
- GReddy SP2 cat-back
- DC Sports stainless steel header

Kill List:
- 2004 Subaru WRX (from a roll)
- 2003 Acura RSX Type-S (i/h/e, also his g/f lol)
- 2003 Acura RSX Type-S (hondata, i/e)
- 1996 Honda Civic DX (JDM B16A, cams, valvetrain, i/h/e, 75 shot)
- i believe there were some others but i cant remember

more pics & info here

reconxtru

DC5!
Alexs GSR said:
Here's my friends 2004 Acura RSX Type-S A-SPEC......seems pretty nice to me

Mod List:
- Hondata K-Pro
- ClubRSX Edition Injen SRI
- Mugen-style front/rear strut bars
- JDM ITR 22mm rear sway bar
- DC Sports rear tie bar
- Ingalls torque damper
- Club-RSX Edition Injen intake manifold cover
- Mugen tank covers
- GReddy SP2 cat-back
- DC Sports stainless steel header

Kill List:
- 2004 Subaru WRX (from a roll)
- 2003 Acura RSX Type-S (i/h/e, also his g/f lol)
- 2003 Acura RSX Type-S (hondata, i/e)
- 1996 Honda Civic DX (JDM B16A, cams, valvetrain, i/h/e, 75 shot)
- i believe there were some others but i cant remember

more pics & info here
do you have any rear, sides, who car shots?

reconxtru

DC5!
mojojojo...since hes banned...if he tries to start shit again with you and calling you "mommys boy", who cares...at least you have a mommy that loves you and willing to help you out if your not financially stable (not saying you will be poor or anything, just an example) your 20 years old be more mature that him (a 23 yr old GANGSTER< HULKAMANIA wannabe) just back off, let him talk shit...as longs as YOU know that your financially stable , and you have a nice looking RSX...don't let a punk bitch tell you otherwise....cuz if you fight back your just as low as he is...so just forget about him and just keep posting some helpful stuff to PPL who REALLY need the help on this forum...i wanna keep CLUBINTEGRA FREE OF immmature low life punk ppl out...

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
all i got to say is if mojojojo is still making payments on his car then he cant talk any shit about anyone elses.

Come back when your title doesnt have "lienholder" stamped on it haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

reconxtru

DC5!
Alexs GSR said:
already got u covered :D
o shoot the link was down there? sorry i don't read the stuff that much i just get admired by the pictures...its like WOW... LOL

o shit man...thats a nice RSX...so that Spoiler comes on alll RSX A-Spec? do they have a 05 RSX A-Spec? how MUCH RSX A-Spec?

Last edited:

Alexs GSR

bumblebee & killer bee
reconxtru said:
o shit man...thats a nice RSX...so that Spoiler comes on alll RSX A-Spec? do they have a 05 RSX A-Spec? how MUCH RSX A-Spec?
Yup, that spoiler, front lip, side skirts, and rear lip all come on the RSX A-SPEC. As for if they have an '05 model, I'm not sure but I see no reason that there isn't an '05 considering the other day when I was at the dealer in Miami they had an '05 TL A-SPEC, '05 TSX A-SPEC, and '05 RL A-SPEC w/ 20s.

I'm not exactly sure abuot how much my friend paid, but he traded his '04 base w/ some mods in for it, and I think only owes about 10K on it. He got it just a couple months ago, and it was a 0-mile 2004 RSX A-SPEC just sitting in the back of the dealer lot :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.