almost broken into/stolen

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
my alarm was set off by my door being opened this morning around 3am shartp.. looks like the alarm scared them..

looks like im staying up for the rest of the month to see if those fools will come back..

i will be taking everything off my car tomorrow.. or should i?

bats will be ready.. and possibly a shot gun..

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
Deff get some nights lights to put out or try to keep your car in a garage or something.

Gorveatt

I <3 HID
Dig a big pit around your car and fill it with sand, rig up an air compressor and put the hose under the sand, then rig the power to a proximity sensor (like those motion lights) to turn on the compressor, and have it timmed for 15 seconds and then they will get sucked into the sand then be stuck in it when the air stops. :D

I know it's a bit james bondish, but i saw it on Smash Lab last night lol

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
^^ lol!!

its all good.. i called a hommie.. so me and him are gonna have a stake-out with shottys and pistols.. its gonna be fun!! n_n

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Sorry Coy... I hope they don't come back. Or if they do, I hope you teach them a lesson.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
oh.. im sure they'll be back.. im gonna roll back to stock (hood, intake, exhaust) and slam it all the way down.. lets see them try to tow my shit if they think about that..

if and when they do.. they'll find a shotty to their back and a glock pointed at their face.. no one fucks with my shit..

or should i just hang a shot gun shell near the driver's side window and put a sign saying..

'try it again and this will unload in you.. fuck thieves!!'

its the second time it was attempted but both times failed.. but both times, no damage to the key hole.. ?! i really need to put my 4-door handles and power locks in.. most likely.. if i still have the car.. it'll be this weekend.. i just got my tax money so imma take it somewhere if i cant get em in myself..

Last edited:

98_gsr

damn man theft has been crazy lately i just did the unlock bypass on my teg and it makes me feel a bit better do you have a fuel cut/unlock bypass on your teg?

Winki

Undercover mod
get full coverage on yuor shit for 15k let them take it and go buy a type R lol

but seriouly if yuo dont have full coverage get it

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
ive gotten full coverage on my car when my hommie's civic got jacked..

i have a fuel cutoff, removeable steering wheel w/hub lock, 2-way alarm, and mine is an RS.. no power locks for me so i dont have the switch already.. even if i did have power locks, i woulda disabled the switch and threw my 4-door handles on already..

Get a motion sensor.
or train a pitbull and leave him in my car.. or a rattlesnake.. black mamba? lol!!