almost broken into/stolen

JDMsneakerz

dont believe the hype
buy yourself a set of night vision goggles lol

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
take the ecu fuse out every night!
or confuse the fuck out of them and pull the fuel pump fuse every night.

it's crank and crank and crank, and they will NEVER figure it out. lol

That's how you really fuck with someone... Take the fuse out and throw it. If someone ever pisses me off, I'm doing it. lol

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i already have something that will kill the motor.. they'd have to rip apart the interior if they wanna find where its at.. lol!!

WannaB-R

i say you get pitbull chain em up close enough to the car where it wont jump on the car but it will be close enough if anyone comes around the car

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i posted it...ricer lol
yeah matt.. no0b.. lol!!

please dont ban me :thumbs up hahaha!!

oh!! imma pick me up a motorcycle bike lock thing to wrap around a rim and the suspension.. or maybe 2 on opposite corners.. what do you guys think?? maybe that u-bar or the super thick metal cord thing.. ??

Last edited:

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
negative.. lol!!

you pretty much have to take something out to get to it.. and put that thing back to hide it.. its pretty nifty n_n

Last edited:

ltrain

or confuse the fuck out of them and pull the fuel pump fuse every night.

it's crank and crank and crank, and they will NEVER figure it out. lol

That's how you really fuck with someone... Take the fuse out and throw it. If someone ever pisses me off, I'm doing it. lol
yea but replace the fuse with a bad fuse in case they look if it has a fuse

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
nope :(

the last 2-3 days ive been sleping at my homegirl's house so i could park in a garage.. sucks i have to wake up 30 minutes earlier than what i normally wake up so i could go home before work to get ready..

but this weekend.. im gonna have a stake-out with a hommie of mine and hope they roll thru