almost broken into/stolen

sOuL

nope :(

the last 2-3 days ive been sleping at my homegirl's house so i could park in a garage.. sucks i have to wake up 30 minutes earlier than what i normally wake up so i could go home before work to get ready..

but this weekend.. im gonna have a stake-out with a hommie of mine and hope they roll thru
homegirl? hmmmmm suuuure co lmao!

ltrain

nope :(

the last 2-3 days ive been sleping at my homegirl's house so i could park in a garage.. sucks i have to wake up 30 minutes earlier than what i normally wake up so i could go home before work to get ready..

but this weekend.. im gonna have a stake-out with a hommie of mine and hope they roll thru
nice i wouldnt start the stake out till 2 am

unvmy98ls

"Lucid Dreamin"
setup a boob trap to cut off their legs if they touch it, or go less barbaric and use ropes to drag them away, or do what they did on Grandmas boy and get a kung fu monkey!!

bryphotoguy

Noob- Be Gentle
I had my Sol stolen a few weeks ago. It had a 2 way alarm so I thought I was in the clear.

I'd put a tiger or a pit bull in it.

You sure it was a thief and not just a passer by?

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
im pretty sure it was a thief.. i live in the same neighborhood where my car almost got jacked the fist time.. im thinking it was the same people..

but yeah.. ive done more security so this time.. im sure they'd need a tow truck.. if they can even get it on a tow truck..

Last edited by a moderator: