^.^Anything Goes Chat for Noobies!^.^

Boxy

Hey now...

Hmm, I'd look into it. I could see the States not letting us in, but you may be able to come up here, haha.
Noo I'm a Canadian Citizen lol. I grew up in Toronto, I wasn't making fun of it :p I was just saying he could theoretically run to Canada. But I guess not.

this girl is seriously walking around the shop barefooted like her feet don't stink and sitting behind the front desk when my techs need to use the computer every now and then...

rude much? lol she may know my brother from bringing her car here before, but she doesn't know me. she has her s*** everywhere like it's her fricking home, too. lol seriously. don't be dirty.
I HATE people like that. Kick her ass and fuck up her car :D

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
AND, you talk to noobs!
people were friendly when i joined. i like that in a forum. creates a sense of community, imo.
i hate that, the boss will let customers sit at my desk and use my compouter :(
i asked her to move nicely since i had to write up a work order anyway. lol now she just hangs out in the garage with the techs, even though it's hot as hell outside. that's probably worse. it's like a lawsuit waiting to happen if she hurts herself. gotta get those chains and signs for each bay and an "employees only" sign for the door in the lobby that leads out to the shop.
Coffee is gross, cold or hot.
:suprise: YOU'RE gross. lol i like coffee.
I HATE people like that. Kick her ass and f*** up her car :D
lol no can do. i like money.

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Mmmmmm.....wine.... :) I don't even know how to describe how I feel right now...too much stress, too much shit. Feel like I'm going to self destruct at any given moment. More going on than just my court date, but I don't like to air everything on a public forum, lol... Might be headed for oblivion tonight, but NO driving!!

Army74D

gtavila_
Cool story anyone?

So I was driving home yesterday from work going speed limit, practicing good driver etiquette like I always do, and just minding my own business with my windows down and music up. I'm about to miss my left turn, so I turn on my turn signal to switch lanes by squeezing in between two cars. The dude who I woulda been getting in front of sped up so I wouldn't fit. So I thought to myself "Oh yeah?".. I'm not about to miss my turn, so I force myself in. He honks at me but instead of flipping him off, I give him a thumbs up. After completing the turn onto the middle lane of the three-lane street, the guy stops next to me on the lane to my left (we're at a red light). I look over and noticed that he's yelling at me, so I turn the music down and..
Me: What?
Redneck: How bout next time I run your ass over?
Me: What?!
Redneck: Next time ima just hitcho ass!
Me: Try that s*** right now and see what happens!
Redneck: gibber-jabber-gibber-jabber!!! <I didn't understand what he really said.
Me: How about I give you some driving lessons?!
Redneck: How about you pull over?!
Me: Aight! Let's do this s*** b!tch!

The light turns green and I take off to get in front of him. I start pulling over to the left to see if he'd follow.. But no, he goes around me to the right hella quick and speeds off. I see him later on down the street and he gets behind me and follows me almost all the way home (about 5 miles from where this all started).
I wasn't gonna fight this 30-something year old guy over some stupid s***, but was curious to see what he would do once he realized I'm not gonna get punked like that. It all started because he simply wouldn't let me get into his lane.
What's wrong with people like this?
Where do you get off on being such an a-hole behind the wheel of a car??

Sorry for the "cool story bro" story. I just thought it was kind of an interesting ordeal, Haha.

Last edited:

G3GirL

not to be an asshole, but you did say you were "squeezing in" between two cars. lol if you needed to turn, why not just wait until the car passes? i hate when people try to squeeze in well aware that i'm right behind the car in front of me. depending on how the driver trying to get over acts, i'll either be courteous and let them over or speed up too. lol my brothers say i have road rage. i'll yell at people when they're assholes about squeezing in, especially if there is no one behind me. it's rude.

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Cool story anyone?

So I was driving home yesterday from work going speed limit, practicing good driver etiquette like I always do, and just minding my own business with my windows down and music up. I'm about to miss my left turn, so I turn on my turn signal to switch lanes by squeezing in between two cars. The dude who I woulda been getting in front of sped up so I wouldn't fit. So I thought to myself "Oh yeah?".. I'm not about to miss my turn, so I force myself in. He honks at me but instead of flipping him off, I give him a thumbs up. After completing the turn onto the middle lane of the three-lane street, the guy stops next to me on the lane to my left (we're at a red light). I look over and noticed that he's yelling at me, so I turn the music down and..
Me: What?
Redneck: How bout next time I run your ass over?
Me: What?!
Redneck: Next time ima just hitcho ass!
Me: Try that s*** right now and see what happens!
Redneck: gibber-jabber-gibber-jabber!!! <I didn't understand what he really said.
Me: How about I give you some driving lessons?!
Redneck: How about you pull over?!
Me: Aight! Let's do this s*** b!tch!

The light turns green and I take off to get in front of him. I start pulling over to the left to see if he'd follow.. But no, he goes around me to the right hella quick and speeds off. I see him later on down the street and he gets behind me and follows me almost all the way home (about 5 miles from where this all started).
I wasn't gonna fight this 30-something year old guy over some stupid s***, but was curious to see what he would do once he realized I'm not gonna get punked like that. It all started because he simply wouldn't let me get into his lane.
What's wrong with people like this?
Where do you get off on being such an a-hole behind the wheel of a car??

Sorry for the "cool story bro" story. I just thought it was kind of an interesting ordeal, Haha.
You should have pulled over and mooned him. On the flip side, I don't let people in either if I feel like they are just tryin to get ahead and then cut in...BUT, if they force their way in, I laugh at them and carry on, no sense gettin riled up.

G3GirL

Mmmmmm.....wine.... :) I don't even know how to describe how I feel right now...too much stress, too much s***. Feel like I'm going to self destruct at any given moment. More going on than just my court date, but I don't like to air everything on a public forum, lol... Might be headed for oblivion tonight, but NO driving!!
don't worry, things can only get so bad before they have to get better. lol right?