^.^Anything Goes Chat for Noobies!^.^

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
sometimes a black 7- series. you should just keep a post-it note on your dash of cars to be nice to.

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
sometimes a black 7- series. you should just keep a post-it note on your dash of cars to be nice to.
Got it! No throwing pee bombs on white E46's or black 7 series, lol... Do you seriously own 2 bimmers?! For the record, I have never thrown a pee bomb...just think it'd be appropriate at times :)

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Got it! No throwing pee bombs on white E46's or black 7 series, lol... Do you seriously own 2 bimmers?! For the record, I have never thrown a pee bomb...just think it'd be appropriate at times :)
my parents wanted my 7, so i gave it to them and took their 3. lol KEEP UP!

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Btw, what year is your 7? Can't just keep calling it a 7 series, gotta know the number...makes me sound like a bmw noob. Bad enough bein an integra noob...

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
And I was slackin cause I just got a call from some gay douche that works for the same company I do and he is here in Lodi. Wants to buy me supper so he can pick my brain and try to learn all the things he doesnt know (which is everything). Problem...bottle of wine is well over half gone and I don't drink. I told him tomorrow would be better :)

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
And I was slackin cause I just got a call from some gay douche that works for the same company I do and he is here in Lodi. Wants to buy me supper so he can pick my brain and try to learn all the things he doesnt know (which is everything). Problem...bottle of wine is well over half gone and I don't drink. I told him tomorrow would be better :)
The "i don't drink" part means that due to me pending court date, I don't drink. :)

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
haha...i haven't heard anyone use the word 'supper' in a while.
Whats even more funny is that as I typed it I though "that sounds dumb" but didn't care...in all honesty, bottle is almost empty and it's been about an hour and a half :-/