^.^Anything Goes Chat for Noobies!^.^

Army74D

gtavila_
not to be an asshole, but you did say you were "squeezing in" between two cars. lol if you needed to turn, why not just wait until the car passes? i hate when people try to squeeze in well aware that i'm right behind the car in front of me. depending on how the driver trying to get over acts, i'll either be courteous and let them over or speed up too. lol my brothers say i have road rage. i'll yell at people when they're assholes about squeezing in, especially if there is no one behind me. it's rude.
Well, I wouldn't have necessarily been "squeezing" to begin with, if he hadn't been speeding up. It was rush hour traffic, so waiting for him to pass would have resulted in me missing my turn. And no, I wasn't waiting til last minute to switch lanes.. It would have been perfect, but he chose to be a douche like most drivers here in Modesto. I could have slowed down and got behind him, but I'm sure the driver behind him wouldn't have been too happy either. It's hot, most people are going home from a long day at work, and they want the lane to themselves I guess.
That's why I follow the rules and turn on the blinker 6+ seconds before the turn/ lane switch. I guess being courteous by using the blinker is an invitation for other drivers to be a-holes. :???:

Anyways, AT&T wants a $750 deposit for starting a new phone contract. My credit isn't even that bad! Hahahaha, crazy. So I'm ditching the old Sprint and going with Verizon.
Unlike Sprint and Verizon, AT&T doesn't even do military discount on the monthly bill. F*ck AT&T!

Last edited:

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
yeah, i didn't know what else to say since i don't know your situation. lol the rule still applies in general, though.

G3GirL

Well, I wouldn't have necessarily been "squeezing" to begin with, if he hadn't been speeding up. It was rush hour traffic, so waiting for him to pass would have resulted in me missing my turn. And no, I wasn't waiting til last minute to switch lanes.. It would have been perfect, but he chose to be a douche like most drivers here in Modesto.
lol most california drivers are assholes. i'm one of them probably. :lol:

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Well, I wouldn't have necessarily been "squeezing" to begin with, if he hadn't been speeding up. It was rush hour traffic, so waiting for him to pass would have resulted in me missing my turn. And no, I wasn't waiting til last minute to switch lanes.. It would have been perfect, but he chose to be a douche like most drivers here in Modesto.
In that case, you should have thrown a water bottle at him. Full. Of water (or pee).

Army74D

gtavila_
In that case, you should have thrown a water bottle at him. Full. Of water (or pee).
My car is always kept clean inside.. I don't even even allow water bottle inside my car unless it's over 100 degrees out. :lol:

But I did have an old billet shift knob in my glove compartment.. I should've thrown that. Lol

G3GirL

yeah, they're replacing the fuel pump and some lines on this volvo. we missed the last cut off for one of our vendors, so we had to will call it and have one of the guys run out there to pick it up. in the meantime, we're just stinking it up. i should have went to pick it up. at least i'd get fresh air.