Are Integra Owners Getting Hassled?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockadilla

thats right.
I don't care either way, this thread is fun :D

The best part is, the IS's ALWAYS get spanked at the track by Hondas, so I feel no remorse :twisted:
^
X2 true that! Lol this is the funniest thread I've ever seen on here :lol: if u guys have any other threads that u think are funny lemme know.... Someone should make a thread with all the threads like this so instead of spending $15 bucks at a movie ill just read em :lol: :thumbs up

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Hmm, then I hope you enjoy going to prison for statutory rape. I'm fairly certain that that is illegal in Ontario.:roll:
Can't wait to see your episode of "To Catch A Predator" and to see you listed on MegansLaw.com
:rolf:

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
:lol:

:lol:

You noobs are getting way too into this haha.
Thats what I was trying to say... they were getting all excited lol, the guy was actually pretty nice he was just fucking with people lol

Also this thread is perfect proof of why TI has the 10 post rule... i'm just saying... it prevents trash like this.

mikekh10a

if the person acts all badass and his car is the best he's a ricer. (Robreeto is a good example) many people say my car is ricey, but I don't care cuz that's just what I'm into at this point in my life. I just want my car to standout and be different, it isn't my fault if people don't like it and think its rice.
Yes I can drive, yes its my badass car. Thank you.
awww c'mon man!

and i aint getting all heated about this, my friend has an is300 wagon, and we had a friendly race once, and yes..my "rice" teg won...he told me IS300's are heavy as fuck..his is 3600 lbs.
but, i have a gsr, so i admit, LS/RS/GS wont have that big of a chance compared to GSR and Type R..unless lots of mods etc..

Last edited:

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
1. youre gay
2. stfu
3. even altezza's dont look good on 'altezzas'
4. i really do hope you go to prison.. stuffin all kinds of burritos in your ass...

5. and im lookin to pick up an nsx some time next year ;) yeah.. that'll be sss as well..

dc2darkness

Lmao he thinks he's the shit cause he has a IS350. someone should tell him thats just a poor mans mercedes or bmw. so how can he rag on us saying integras are only for broke ass kids.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
Im sorry but ppl rice out tegs... anyways the reason i was asking about tegs because i wanted to buy a type r as a winter beater... we get crazy weather in canada.
PLEASE dont use a type-r as a winter beater... buy an LS... if you are a true car guy youll understand not using a rare car as a beater... if you do then you really are stupid and have no sense when it comes to cars
Thats cool but like I said I bought my car because I have a job unlike your lazy ass. I live on my own your mom drops by once in a while to sit in a real car.
not everyone gets lucky enough to have the great opportunities you have had... so back the fuck off of people you dont even know. i work 24s hours a week, am taking 18 credit hours... and still have time for a social life. so if you wanna call me lazy for not working full time and having a place of my own go fuck yourself
Im 21, graphics designer freelance, still in Uni, is350 was 54G out the door (CND), condo roughly 350,000. Pics are on my desktop, but its a 2008 Lexus IS350 blk on blk, toms super, eibach pro kit, Lexus GFX Kit, 6500K Hids low, 3000K Fogs, 19 Volk Racing RE30 diamond black,... and lets see am i forgetting n e thing else... I study Electrical Engineering Control Systems...
look dude... if you really are who you say you are then your no doubt a smart guy. and if you are as smart as you may be from what you say, then your just a fucking prick. you think that because you had an easy life and now you got lucky and are successful at a young age that your better than everyone else. well all i have to say is go fuck yourself... and i personally feel sorry for whoever happens to know you in person cause you must be the biggest douche to be around. so i hope your mom regrets not swallowing you like she did for every other cock she ever sucked and stay the fuck off ci.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
shut the fuck up, ill race you in my neon!!!!! BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!@#$%^&*()(*&%$#@!@#$%^&*(*&^%$#@!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Status
Not open for further replies.